Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easy_ContactForm
Hi!
Next plugin for this community!

Easy contact form is contact form with ckeditor support, you can change text, required or delete something if you doesn't need (antyspam required).

How use it?

1.install and on
2. go to page and Easycontactform_settings
add your e-mail,subject message from website,message if mail sent or not.
3. go to page edit, click text cursor when you wanna add form, and click to add form button.
4.edit or not.
5.saveSmile

This plugin use only mail() php option, if you server no support this, dont use it.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/eas...form/1252/

discord when i can help you

https://discord.gg/EFjqs9

1.2 added sender mail settings, style on body message.better code.

2.0 - options with label and color button, change position button add form.

Hi multicolor,

I tried your easy contact form but when I click on the button ADD FORM
nothing happens. Could it be that the plugin is not compatible with PHP 7.x ?
I will post again what happens with a lower PHP version.
Edit:
I used GS 3.3.16, installed the plugin and configured as required.
I tried again with PHP version 5.6 but same thing:
After clicking on the ADD FORM button, the contact form does not appear.

Any suggestions ?
F.
(2020-04-01, 03:43:21)Felix Wrote: Hi multicolor,

I tried your easy contact form but when I click on the button ADD FORM
nothing happens. Could it be that the plugin is not compatible with PHP 7.x ?
I will post again what happens with a lower PHP version.
Edit:
I used GS 3.3.16, installed the plugin and configured as required.
I tried again with PHP version 5.6 but same thing:
After clicking on the ADD FORM button, the contact form does not appear.

Any suggestions ?
F.

show me console javascript , any error?

go to my support discord, maybe i can help you
https://discord.gg/wzTmTj

and tell me what web browser you use?
Thanks for the plugin

it loads CSS file but JS file not. I got in theme get_footer (); available. Without the JS file, it will not send.

is something wrong with my site or what can be the error?

Can you add Captcha please?
(2020-04-01, 22:53:46)bafrali55 Wrote: Thanks for the plugin

it loads CSS file but JS file not. I got in theme get_footer (); available. What could be the mistake? Without the JS file, it will not send.

Can you add Captcha please?

This plugin doesn't need javascript on frontend. This use only javascript on backend. This form use only php mail() and style inline. If you doesn't send your mail, your server can not use mail () option. Always use <?php get_header();?> on head section, and <?php get_footer();?> before <body> close.

Come to my discord, i wanna help youSmile

https://discord.gg/wzTmTj
Hi multicolor,

I opened WebConsole and when I click on the ADD FORM button
the following error shows up:

ReferenceError: event is not defined    /plugins/easy_contactform/js/scriptcontactform.js:9:9

Here is also a screenshot:

[Image: screenshot-3.jpg]
(2020-04-02, 07:33:09)Felix Wrote: Hi multicolor,

I opened WebConsole and when I click on the ADD FORM button
the following error shows up:

ReferenceError: event is not defined    /plugins/easy_contactform/js/scriptcontactform.js:9:9

Here is also a screenshot:

[Image: screenshot-3.jpg]

Try 1.1 I corrected this lineSmile
Hi Multicolor,

Thanks for making this form plugin.

I installed the latest version of the chrome browser and now your form
is working. I also received successfully the email send by the form.
I am starting to like your form plugin.

Where can I enter the email address used as the form sender email address ?
I will have a look in your form code to find it.

Anyway, do you have any idea why the form doesn't work with the FireFox browser version 60.0.1 ??
I think this is important because not everybody is using the Chrome browser.

Another thing is that the success message bar does not disappear but it just
stays on the bottom of the page. It should disappear after a few seconds.

See screenshot

Just an idea, but could you change the success message bar into a redirect to
a success page ?

Thanks a lot,
F.

[Image: screenshot-message-bar.png]
Hi Multicolor,

I found the location of the email address used by the form as the sender email address:
It is on line 14 in form.php
I simply changed it into $headers = "From: send by contact form \r\n";

F.
Hi Multicolor,

Thanks for making the easy form plugin

The telephone field says it is optional
But if you leave the field empty it says: Please fill out this field

See screenshot:

[Image: screenshot-field.png]
(2020-04-03, 05:24:36)Felix Wrote: Hi Multicolor,

Thanks for making the easy form plugin

The telephone field says it is optional
But if you leave the field empty it says: Please fill out this field

See screenshot:

[Image: screenshot-field.png]

yeah, make doubleclick on ckeditor on this input, and required uncheck. ;Wink that's itSmile
Quote:yeah, make double click on ckeditor on this input, and required uncheck, that's it

Hi, didn't know about this function.
Thanks for letting know.
F.
(2020-04-03, 06:50:15)Felix Wrote:
Quote:yeah, make double click on ckeditor on this input, and required uncheck, that's it

Hi, didn't know about this function.
Thanks for letting know.
F.

I'm glad I helped Smile
Thanks multicolor. Awesome and simple! Smile Just needed to tune it a little bit. Php mail seems to send forms from your mail Big Grin
2.0 - options with label and color button, change position button add form.
Hi peopleSmile Someone say me he likes my plugin Easy_contactform. Now it's time to update this.

4.0 - added i18n lang support (pl-en-es(THANKS ISLANDER!)), i removed antispam question,and create captcha, move Settings to settings section.

give me a feedback or support my work if you wantSmile
Thank you for updating your plugin. Great to see updates flowing in Smile
5.0 - now support two option captcha:

default captcha created by me
google captcha v2 (i am not a robot check)
forms don't work. I can't receive message to my mail
(2023-04-02, 02:48:13)Jasen Wrote: forms don't work. I can't receive message to my mail

Great, but maybe something more info? Did you have some error after turn on GSdebug? You hosting support mail? Did you try add the same mail on receiver and sender (some hosting block this)?
Hi.

I'm using easy_contactform at http://webdesigntry.place/contact and I get the fail message.

When I check the .txt files in data/other/easy_contactform, they're not being updated.

With debug on, I get this before I click submit:

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/turnon.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>146</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/style.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>147</b><br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/oneBlock/phone/phone.json): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Attempt to read property "phone" on null in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

I then created a oneblock called phone (it doesn't say in the plugin instructions that that's necessary) and the message before clicking submit is now this:

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/turnon.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>146</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/style.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>147</b><br />

I've Googled massiveToper and get nothing

After I click submit, I get this:

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "hiddencaptcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "captcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />

<div class="easyContactSendNot">IT DIDN'T WORK (sad face!)</div>

<br />

<br />

I copied the captcha information from Google.

I'm pretty sure I've done the settings correctly. I'm happy to give you the admin login, if that will help.

Thanks!
(2023-11-04, 08:28:29)CathG Wrote: Hi.

I'm using easy_contactform at http://webdesigntry.place/contact and I get the fail message.

When I check the .txt files in data/other/easy_contactform, they're not being updated.

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/oneBlock/phone/phone.json): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Attempt to read property "phone" on null in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

I then created a oneblock called phone (it doesn't say in the plugin instructions that that's necessary) and the message before clicking submit is now this:

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "hiddencaptcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "captcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />

<br />

<br />

I'm pretty sure I've done the settings correctly. I'm happy to give you the admin login, if that will help.

Thanks!

I will check login/passowrd what you sended to Islander. Soon i tell you what's wrongSmiledon't worry!

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks!

Hi Cath!

This what i do for fix this.
-added get_footer to footer.inc.php
-change custom style on header.contact.inc.php
-change template default to contact.php
-replaced key for google and choosed captcha.

Now yours contact form should be send message

if you want, you can buy me small coffeSmile Good day for you.
(2023-11-05, 04:31:35)multicolor Wrote:

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks!

Hi Cath!

THAT'S FANTASTIC! Thank you so much. I'll buy you coffee when I get paid next!
(2023-11-06, 05:43:02)CathG Wrote:
(2023-11-05, 04:31:35)multicolor Wrote:

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks!

Hi Cath!

THAT'S FANTASTIC! Thank you so much. I'll buy you coffee when I get paid next!

Multi, would it be very difficult to redirect them to completely separate pages if the email succeeds or fails? so for example, success.php or fail.php instead of using the .txt files?

Thanks!