Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request forum
I want to do a Feature Request for the forum, but this section doesn't exist, so I post it here. Feel free to move it to somewhere else.

If I'm reading in a forum post which has more then one page and I scroll down, I have to scroll up again if I want to get to the second page. Also there is no "go up" button there (I could reload the page).

Maybe someone can add this (-basic forum-) functionality (or am I missing something).
added it to the "bottom-right" of all forum pages...

must have lost it when i reskinned the forum... thanks for the request
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Thanks!

Maybe it would be nice to be able to subscribe a forum-topic to rss/atom.
2 minor things I'd like to request:
- lengthen the time that new/active/unread threads are marked as unread
When I'm answering in some threads, and do mine job (at the meantime of course ; ), when I refresh forum index all threads are marked as read, and I have to go to "active topics" and see if I haven't missed an important for me thread.

- I'm not sure if punbb offers such functionality like IPB, but if it's possible make post editing not to add the line "edited: $date" within 3-5 minutes after posting. I pretty often have to add something or fix a sentence in which I have eaten a word or two.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad