Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
final 3.0
Just a question :
When do you think publish the final version 3.0 ?
thanks
not sure yet - we are still working out some bugs with the update script as well as finalizing the features listed in the roadmap.

It is definitely getting close though...
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
I want to start a few ( 3 or 4 ) small - medium sites, and I am wondering if I should start with 2.03 or dare to start with 3.0 Beta.
These websites will have 4 - 15 pages, image galleries, contact form.

I read the thread for beta testing regulary, but it is not very clear which of the bugs reported were solved and which not. The Roadmap is not very helpful with this neither.

I know it is a lot of work to do, and not much reward, but... I have to ask.

Chris, What would you advice, or what would you do?
Hi,

I was wondering about this too.
I made a few sites for small businesses wich i want to convert to getsimple but im not really sure about when. Is it better to wait like 2 months or so?

grt

Patrick
_
Silence Is The True Friend That Never Betrays
3.0 i think is almost ready to be released. Of course it's not the stable version yet, but its about as close as possible to being released. It will be out before the end of March.

I will leave it up to you which one to use - but 3.0 has a ton of extra features and bug fixes in it...
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
aah sweet, i can (almost not Smile ) wait for that

thanks for the quick responce
_
Silence Is The True Friend That Never Betrays
I have started a website with 3.0 r398 with GS gallery 2.5.3 and is working fine so far.
When the final release is ready, I will update.
It looks like ready to use for me.
@tazmandev - agreed. like i said: it's 99% of the way there now.... basically as production ready as it can get without being called "Stable"
- Chris

I can't wait for the 3.0 the improvements and updates should be awesome. Thanks,
Mark
sizzel Wrote:I can't wait for the 3.0 the improvements and updates should be awesome. Thanks,
Mark

3.0 has been out for a while. http://get-simple.info/download
I close this topic now, GS 3.0 is out for a long time now
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18