Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple IT
Today is born GetSimple IT
.... visit and leave a comment please.
Thank you all

www.getsimple.it
Thats great that you've done that - but why is this posted in the Themes section? Is the purpose of your site to just spread the word about GS?
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
The purpose of getsimpleIT is to spread between the Italian community in this great cms.
I hope to help improve the look and feel of getsimple and to assist the community in GS.
Many cordial greetings to all.
Marco - Italia
sorry, i don't get it.

It's just 2 pages inside a iframe: The home page with the link the the us version, us forum etc + a contact module sending a mail to you and a large DONATION button. To send money to your account.

how does your site "help improve the look and feel of getsimple and to assist the community in GS" ?

favicon.ico is your photo, and there's a link (not working) to download a 'Italian version' of getsimple from an Italian site (audioexecute.it). And you registered the domain just a few hours ago. And this is your first post.
marrco Wrote:sorry, i don't get it.

It's just 2 pages inside a iframe: The home page with the link the the us version, us forum etc + a contact module sending a mail to you and a large DONATION button. To send money to your account.

how does your site "help improve the look and feel of getsimple and to assist the community in GS" ?

favicon.ico is your photo, and there's a not working link to download a 'Italian version' of getsimple from an Italian site (audioexecute.it) not even working. And you registered the domain just a few hours ago. And this is your first post.

Maybe with time I can post free resources and free templates.
I think I did the right thing posting the official site but if this is wrong I can simply remove the noise and continue on my way.

The core of getsimple is resident on the domain audioexecute.it because the domain getsimple.it must be activated support for PHP.

If you do not understand now I highly doubt that you can do so in the future will above are not the best person to welcome me.
Sincerely.
marrco Wrote:a large DONATION button. To send money to your account.

I think this is the part that makes you look insincere to everyone on the outside. I saw it too when I first visited your site, but declined to say anything because I know it wouldn't matter: get-simple.info gets very very little real money donations - and I was pretty sure you weren't going to get any either.
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
ccagle8 Wrote:
marrco Wrote:a large DONATION button. To send money to your account.

I think this is the part that makes you look insincere to everyone on the outside. I saw it too when I first visited your site, but declined to say anything because I know it wouldn't matter: get-simple.info gets very very little real money donations - and I was pretty sure you weren't going to get any either.

I think I can accept donations for the free time I spend to install and configure GetSimple for all those who have no practical FTP, PHP, etc.. etc..
There are no restrictions in this respect.
On GetSimple IT are all claims relating to the official website.
I am determined to provide for the future getsimple free install and get paid only the procedures for the acquisition of domain and configuration.
Sincerly
getsimpleitalia Wrote:I think I can accept donations for the free time I spend to install and configure GetSimple for all those who have no practical FTP, PHP, etc.. etc..
There are no restrictions in this respect.

Yes, you can. I'm just saying that it just doesn't look great to the people spending the free time and efforts on this site. Good luck!
- Chris

@gestsimpleitalia your answer makes me think you registered the name without any right, and maybe without even any real experience with GetSimple. So i fear you just squatted the domain in hope to get some easy money (donations).

So if the project owner want to fill a dispute with the Italian registry i'm willing to help. I'm Italian too, and it's not the first time i do this. Maybe you have no title to register and use the GetSimple.it domain.

that said, you still didn't answer my question:

Quote:how does your site "help improve the look and feel of getsimple and to assist the community in GS" ?

what's your real experience with GetSimple, how much did you contribute to this community? Doing a quick research i see this is not the first time you try to sell templates and you already have similar sites. There are few posts about that on the opencart community (both English and Italian). And i see on that forum there are people (moderators too) accusing you to try to profit on their job. And it looks like you've been banned from a few other forum too, for spamming such sites.

Maybe you're in good faith, so I have a proposal for you. Since you just registered the domain a few hours ago, and you still don't even have PHP activated on your account, i offer to buy a new .IT domain for you + pay to transfer getsimple.it to me. (of course i donate the money and will transfer ownership to legit owners)

You loose nothing, you even get back the money you spent yesterday.

And maybe you can start a good legit business selling your templates and consultancy without (ab)using other ppl names.

deal ?
marrco Wrote:@gestsimpleitalia your answer makes me think you registered the name without any right, and maybe without even any real experience with GetSimple. So i fear you just squatted the domain in hope to get some easy money (donations).

So if the project owner want to fill a dispute with the Italian registry i'm willing to help. I'm Italian too, and it's not the first time i do this. Maybe you have no title to register and use the GetSimple.it domain.

Quote:how does your site "help improve the look and feel of getsimple and to assist the community in GS" ?

what's your real experience with GetSimple, how much did you contribute to this community? Doing a quick research i see this is not the first time you try to sell templates and you already have similar sites. There are few posts about that on the opencart community (both English and Italian). And i see on that forum there are people (moderators too) accusing you to try to profit on their job. And it looks like you've been banned from a few other forum too, for spamming such sites.

Maybe you're in good faith, so I have a proposal for you. Since you just registered the domain a few hours ago, and you still don't even have PHP activated on your account, i offer to buy a new .IT domain for you + pay to transfer getsimple.it to me. (of course i donate the money and will transfer ownership to legit owners)

And maybe you can start a good legit business selling your templates and consultancy without (ab)using other ppl names.

deal ?

Why is a registered trademark getsimple?
simple.info not get-get-simple.it
Now I'm going to register all the domains available for getsimple
getsimpleitalia Wrote:Now I'm going to register all the domains available for getsimple
Good luck in your quest to waste $70 bucks of your money. I'm sure you will more than make that up with all the donations you are going to receive.

BTW: to any other squatters reading this post in the future: We will not negotiate with terrorists and i don't care if you have get-simple.if, getsimple.mx or get-simple.me. It is not a registered trademark (yet) and in the end all you are doing is wasting your own money. Keep the damn worthless domains. Good luck ranking for GetSimple: I kind of have that cornered.
- Chris

Chris

I been following the posts of lately, but since I am not a coder or even that great of a web designer I have keep silent, since most of the posts are you and the other developers talking back and forth.

First off I wanna thank you and the other developers for all the hard work you all have done and are doing of late to get GetSimple 3.0 out.

I am really looking forward to trying 3.0.

Just wanted to say, you have a lot more patience than I do.
Seems all the loons are coming out of the wood work around here and you seem to be the natural loon magnet!!!

Hang in there Chris , a lot of people appreciate the work you and the developers have and are doing.

Bob

ccagle8 Wrote:
getsimpleitalia Wrote:Now I'm going to register all the domains available for getsimple
Good luck in your quest to waste $70 bucks of your money. I'm sure you will more than make that up with all the donations you are going to receive.

BTW: to any other squatters reading this post in the future: We will not negotiate with terrorists and i don't care if you have get-simple.if, getsimple.mx or get-simple.me. It is not a registered trademark (yet) and in the end all you are doing is wasting your own money. Keep the damn worthless domains. Good luck ranking for GetSimple: I kind of have that cornered.
Ha, you're right about that bob. Thanks again for the kind words and praise of GS. Sometimes it's posts like yours that keep me going.
- Chris

Quote:Just wanted to say, you have a lot more patience than I do.
I agree here, Chris, you showed a lot of patience in this thread. I was really surprised how you reacted on this guy from Italy ... But that's good reaction!
Quote:# Pubblicazione di GetSimple Italia 15 marzo 2011 nasce GetSimple Italia, Il sito ufficiale italiano del famoso CMS.

Lying opensource communities tend to had short feet.
Using opensource software to earn some profits by offering paid support or deployment is ok.but offering someone's else product as own one leaves a very bad taste, not even contributing to it in a smallest part. Not to call that just an ordinary steal.

I fully support ccagle in this matter.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
looks like GetSimple is famous. Marco Fracchiolla (the guy that registered getsimple.it) is not the only one trying to profit abusing GetSimple name.

If you visit get-simple.it you find a site registered a few months ago by a russian web designer that sells sites made with a new small, light cms (xml, flatfile, no database) really similar to GetSimple. We even share some very active russian members!

Someone said you are famous when other people try to copy you, so Chris, you and GetSimple definitely are famous !
marrco Wrote:Chris, you and GetSimple definitely are famous !
That's the whole reason I started this - I can die a happy man now! haha, like Bob said above, the loons really have come out of the woodwork lately.
- Chris

BTW: Has anyone downloaded that CMS to try it out? http://webdevart.ru/template-cms/templat...357.0.html

I would to get a copy (without registering of course)
- Chris

Template CMS is not based on Getsimple, here's the proof: http://webdevart.ru/razrabotka-sistemyi-...ml#msg2572 .
very good find. I do know the guy that runs get-simple.it originally had that site about GS (and hes been on this forum plenty of times before i think), but then he probably just decided to go a different way. Completely fine - and good to know that TemplateCMS is not a ripoff. I welcome the competition!!
- Chris

no need to register:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/templatecms/

can't tell about previous version (the v1 was release on dec.27 2010) it's not there, even if the project is just a few months old
http://www.programmersheaven.com/mb/inte...mall-cms-/
and here is the story from v.0x to v1
http://forum.searchengines.ru/archive/in...14680.html
I've tried Template cms, its in version 2.0.2.

The work flow is somewhat similar to GS, it as hooks, filters and plugins.
The admin system it self is a group of plugins where you can modify each one of them, I like this personally.
In the plugin system you can group many plugins inside one. To use the plugin you need to install it.
The plugin is 2 files ( frontend and backend ) and 3 folders ( install, language, templates ).

It has maintenance mode built in, users managing and menu system.
The file manager is weak and the page manager is really simple.
It haves plugin template manager.

In some manner its a fake mvc system, you have one file to handle model and controller, then another for the template.

I think you can have an idea what it is.
marrco Wrote:@gestsimpleitalia your answer makes me think you registered the name without any right, and maybe without even any real experience with GetSimple. So i fear you just squatted the domain in hope to get some easy money (donations).

deal ?

Ok, let's deal!

you transfer the domain getsimple.it with the whole package installed.

You say you are Italian but if you're just mom and dad are Italian! .... otherwise you're 50% 50%, and then I have the name for you.

The domain name you will want to take it for me is: cmsitaliaonline.it.

Thanks to all
cordially, getsimpleitalia

contact me please: admin@getsimple.it
I feel quite the same as rfuller, since I'm not a coder Smile
Thank you for a great piece of software Chris & Co! I really love it.

Best Regards.