Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Template
(2021-04-24, 03:57:01)Felix Wrote: We need a live view

Read the first post
Hi there.
Your theme looks nice, will try it. The one only stupid question : is it any solution to make switch between languages of the website? I need to make ru-en-de there language page or small website. The one solution is to male just three pages EN-RU-DE but may be there are some solution to make language switch?
(2021-05-10, 03:05:24)kaavain Wrote: Hi there.
Your theme looks nice, will try it. The one only stupid question : is it any solution to make switch between languages of the website? I need to make ru-en-de there language page or small website. The one solution is to male just three pages EN-RU-DE but may be there are some solution to make language switch?

site.com
ru.site.com
gr.site.com

other methods are not known to me
(2021-05-10, 03:11:16)denis Wrote:

site.com
ru.site.com
gr.site.com

Sorry, so many years ago last time I've used GS... The i18N plugin as I remember do so.
(2021-05-10, 03:53:10)kaavain Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 03:11:16)denis Wrote:

site.com
ru.site.com
gr.site.com

Sorry, so many years ago last time I've used GS... The i18N plugin as I remember do so.

I do not know, maybe. I did not use this plugin.
Товарищи. Я, наверное, тупой. Но нет ли где мануала - что делать со всеми этими #component1, 2, 3?

Задача у меня такая - можно ли, например, сделать на трех разных страницах одинаковую структуру (например - три слайдера, как сейчас на главной) но с разным содержанием? Как вставлять на страницу компоненты?
Ok, may be in English is better. My questions so far:

1. How to make sub-bages identical by the stucture (but not contains) with the index? So second-level pages would be with Component 1, 2 etc.

2. Or how to disable components only on index page (and left sliders only)

3. Lines ^component N^ are editable only in PHP? No options like "rename"or "set action"(for example jupt to top)?
And a bug (?) pressing [...] near the image fields opens just empty modal with just CANCEL button... What's up?

Quote:1. How to make sub-bages identical by the stucture (but not contains) with the index? So second-level pages would be with Component 1, 2 etc.

Make use of parent pages and child pages. A parent page can function as a placeholder for child pages.
You can find many examples on the internet
(2021-05-12, 06:02:14)kaavain Wrote: Ok, may be in English is better. My questions so far:

1. How to make sub-bages identical by the stucture (but not contains) with the index? So second-level pages would be with Component 1, 2 etc.

2. Or how to disable components only on index page (and left sliders only)

3. Lines ^component N^ are editable only in PHP? No options like "rename"or "set action"(for example jupt to top)?

The theme uses built-in components. Settings for which are listed in the admin panel.
In essence, this is a template for simple landing page. Work with embedded components occurs only on vowels. The remaining pages are displayed by one template.
In order for you want to make you need to apply manual editing of the template file, add functionality. Perhaps it is easier more suitable template for you.
(2021-05-12, 06:06:15)kaavain Wrote: And a bug (?) pressing [...] near the image fields opens just empty modal with just CANCEL button... What's up?

I do not know what happened to you. You need to watch the browser console to try to understand. It seems that the processing (iframefiles.php) for some reason is prohibited. Perhaps this is due to the settings .htacess

I did not have such problems not on the local not on the remote server.
(2021-05-12, 05:21:57)kaavain Wrote: Товарищи. Я, наверное, тупой. Но нет ли где мануала - что делать со всеми этими #component1, 2, 3?

Задача у меня такая - можно ли, например, сделать на трех разных страницах одинаковую структуру (например - три слайдера, как сейчас на главной) но с разным содержанием? Как вставлять на страницу компоненты?

Большинство компонентов выводятся только на главной, то что Вы хотите настройками не предусмотрено.

#component1, 2, 3... это якоря для формирования ссылок.

Тема использует встроенные компоненты. Настройки для которых указаны в панели администратора.
По сути это шаблон для простого лендинга. Работа со встроенными компонентами происходит только на главной. Остальные страницы выводятся по одному шаблону.
Для того, что вы хотите сделать нужно применять ручное редактирование файла шаблона, дописывать функционал. Возможно проще найти более подходящий шаблон для Вашей задачи.

По поводу пустого модального окна: не знаю что у Вас случилось. Нужно смотреть консоль браузера чтобы попытаться понять. Похоже на то, что к обработчику (iframefiles.php) по каким-то причинам запрещен доступ. Возможно это связано с настройками .htaccess
У меня не было подобных проблем не на локальном не на удаленном сервере.
error found the plugin of these themes does not save changes
(2021-07-04, 20:46:26)manuel Wrote: error found the plugin of these themes does not save changes

I do not know how to read thoughts, but perhaps you did not provide the rights to record to the directory with the plugin.