Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get-Simple Review on t3n.de
see here:

http://t3n.de/news/getsimple-xml-basiert...en-301527/

GetSimple – Ein XML-basiertes CMS für Kleinkunden
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Yeah, good favourable article.
looks pretty good (the Google Translated version was still kind of hard to read). Now, we just need 100 more of those types of articles and GS will be at the top of the "Lite CMS" world

ps: I already think we are the best "Lite CMS", but we just don't have the press that some of the other "competing" cms's have. We are slowly getting there...
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
ccagle8 Wrote:looks pretty good (the Google Translated version was still kind of hard to read). Now, we just need 100 more of those types of articles and GS will be at the top of the "Lite CMS" world

Is this what you want? I thought you wanted to make the best "lite cms". Does it realy matter what 90% of users think about this project? I think it's good to stay to your design goal and don't get too much influenced from the crowd.

In my opinion what especially counts is when GetSimple meats certain requirements to be a "simple to use CMS".
@datiswous: it is always nice to get some appreciation and approval.
datiswous Wrote:
ccagle8 Wrote:looks pretty good (the Google Translated version was still kind of hard to read). Now, we just need 100 more of those types of articles and GS will be at the top of the "Lite CMS" world

Is this what you want? I thought you wanted to make the best "lite cms". Does it realy matter what 90% of users think about this project? I think it's good to stay to your design goal and don't get too much influenced from the crowd.

In my opinion what especially counts is when GetSimple meats certain requirements to be a "simple to use CMS".
I think something might have gotten lost in translation with you datiswous. I said that I already thought we were the best. The next hurdle is to be recognized as the best and get the press and attention that it deserves. Being the best and unheard-of does no one any good.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
You're probably right about that.