Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinyMCE File integartion
This is one of those features which can make life easier. Integrate file system in tinymce. What it means is that you can upload document within page edit (in a similar way insert/edit image works) and include it in page.
also another suggestion would be to be able to upload image within tinymce editor to a folder like /img (i acutally haven't had a time to study the structure of your app so i might be out of line here)

EDIT: I fully realize this is in a roadmap but wanna make sure it is here so that people can make a suggestion to integration Smile
I actually wasn't aware that TinyMCE could do that... very cool. I will look into it...
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
It naturally can't BUT it is possible to integrate it. Company i work for has its own CMS and we did this and it works really well. We even learned our clients to use it. might post some pictures (event though admin design isn't eye candy Smile
We need to get support for uploaded files, so we can add images via tinymce which people have already uploaded