Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plugins not showing up under plugins tab
So I've uploaded 5 plugins, not a single one will show up. I've updated everything, verified paths and permissions, scoured the web but there is not a solution so, what alternatives do you recommend as I must migrate to a new cms.

I realize the error has no fix and a new get simple will eventually released but I have 3 stores to setup and I must have them done by next friday so I can not afford to wait for the dev team to resolve this issue.

also, for now shouldn't that tab be removed until the issue is resolved? I figure it would have saved me 3 weeks worth of work had I had known that plugin support was disabled for now.

I am thinking about switching all of my clients to cubecart, anyone have any opinions?
Hi NCardia,

Quote:So I've uploaded 5 plugins, not a single one will show up

Are you familiar with the GS cms - as this is your only post since October 2019 ?
Why don't you tell us what plugins exactly you uploaded.

Quote:but I have 3 stores to setup and I must have them done by next friday

3 stores to setup that need to be done next friday ......
Really ? So how did you plan such work in the first place ?

Quote:I am thinking about switching all of my clients to cubecart, anyone have any opinions?

Everybody knows that the GS cms is dedicated for websites in the first place .... not for webshops.
So yes, here is my opinion. This thread is useless and should be flagged for trolling.
Unless proved otherwise.
No idea what this is about, Maybe you put them in the wrong place or subfolders
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix