Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGuestbook 1.0.2 (Simple Guestbook with post management and smiles)
Installation Notes:

- Extract the rar archive
- Copy the "ARGuestbook_Files" folder in the getsimple root folder (generally root of your site using get-simple)
- Copy the plugins folder content (1 folder,2 php files) in the Get-Simple plugin folder

To display the guestbook, include the following string in the content of the page where you want to activate:

{guestbook}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog version 1.0.2:

- added emoticons (when you write smile characters on the post,it will appear)
- updated the captcha with a sum
- now the language can be changed from settings page

ADDITIONAL NOTES

How to change the language:

From admin tab of ARGuestbook you just click on settings from side-menù and select the language,than click ok button

How to customize GUI (colors of guestbook):

open User_config.ini (in ARGuestbook_Files folder) with a text editor and replace the colors:
1st color - the color of post tab
2nd color - the color of post header
3th color - the color of guestbook tab
4th color - the color of guestbook header

I'm sorry for now but in the next version i will add a color picker on settings page Wink

How to add/remove smile (emoticon) from smiles list:

if you want to add a new smile,you put the image_name.gif (for example: happy.gif) in ARGuestbook_Files/emotions/ after you edit smiles.ini and add a smile string writing characters_of_your_smile!image_name.gif (for example: Smile!happy.gif )

if you want remove a smile,you just remove the string of smile on smiles.ini

The logs of guestbook are saved on ARGuestbook_Files/Comments

In the emotions folder there are 50 emoticons but i added only 20 in smiles.ini,you can add the other emoticons reading the "how to".
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
http://neowebtime.ru/0/guest
Oleg06 Wrote:http://neowebtime.ru/0/guest
try once with new attachment but probably your problem is an encoding problem beacause on my site and on my localhost with xampp it works correctly.
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
hi,

I tested the new version.
I guess the changes are of programming.

-The characters (« ») are seen wrong .. could put in html code (&#171 and &#187)
-And when I deleted or rename page, in guest tab/section they continue to appear with the old name (because they have comments)
- Can you separe css styles of php files in a css files. Be bestter for editting..

anyway Is a very useful plugin
singulae Wrote:hi,

I tested the new version.
I guess the changes are of programming.

-The characters (« ») are seen wrong .. could put in html code (&#171 and &#187)
-And when I deleted or rename page, in guest tab/section they continue to appear with the old name (because they have comments)
- Can you separe css styles of php files in a css files. Be bestter for editting..

anyway Is a very useful plugin
thank you for the bugs report,i will fix them for the next release