Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Multi User 1.4' Plugin
Should work fine, perhaps it did not install properly.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Hi Shawn,

i´ve found the failure (it was my own Wink )

One other question in this case it there any solution available that the system made a logfile that i can shown which user has made which modifications ? Currently get-simple only reports if i have login errors not more.

Any plugin i can´t find so i hope you can help in this case.

Harald
Not really but there is a built in logging class to assist developers in writing log files.
It would not take me long to write a plugin for this.

If you can create a new thread for this specifically and put what actions you would want logged, ill follow up there.
Dear Shawn,

i´ve start aa thread for this issue now.

best regards,
Harald
Multiuser find bug (i think so it's little bug) :

when i click in multi user to block settings and support page ... then user don't have permision to open this page...and it's working fine
but when was released a new version of get simple
this yellow "!" is on right corner without any name or function.
when support is disabled i think this not should be visible for user...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49983884/in/kk.jpg
user plugin: scroll to top
uncomment
#define('GSNOVERCHECK', true);
in gsconfig.php ?
ok, it's working, thank You
user plugin: scroll to top
I don't think I have ever seen the Custom Landing Page feature of this plugin working. It isn't a big deal, but I always set the landing page to Backups to remind users to backup before they mess with anything and I don't think it has ever worked now I look.
(2014-03-10, 20:24:36)Timbow Wrote: I don't think I have ever seen the Custom Landing Page feature of this plugin working. It isn't a big deal, but I always set the landing page to Backups to remind users to backup before they mess with anything and I don't think it has ever worked now I look.

Custom landing does work for me...
non-alphanumeric usernames seem problematic with this plugin (possibly the fault is with usernames in the core of GSCMS but the problem is triggered when this plugin is activated).

I used my email address (which of course includes @ and .) as username, but the user XML file created has the @ and . characters removed. Once I activated this plugin I got the "Unable to load XML file!" error (because it could no longer validate my login) until I renamed the user file to include the non-alpha characters.

If I create a user with an email address as username through the multiuser plugin, the xml filename contains the full username.

Is there are way to have consistency in the naming of the user xml files? Or to scan for both, since they have a different name depending on where created?
We filter user names for filenaming so they must be alpha , it would be nice to have more options though, like translit and symbols.
I already have an issue for this https://github.com/GetSimpleCMS/GetSimpleCMS/issues/780
I'm using Version 1.8.2 of this plugin in conjunction with GS version 3.3.1 and am running into a bit of a usability issue. While everything is technically functional, everywhere a label or test display from the plugin is displayed, it is preceded with {user-managment/}. So on the main profile page for example, I have things like {user-managment/USERS_NAME} or {user-managment/PASSWORD} being displayed. Anyway I can fix this?
sounds like your plugins language file is not loading, possibly a permission issue ?
(2014-03-22, 08:03:31)shawn_a Wrote: sounds like your plugins language file is not loading, possibly a permission issue ?
Checked over everything, permissions look to be appropriate. I also double checked my folder structures, just to make sure I included the language file and whatnot. Nothing in either case jumps out as being wrong to me. Is there anything special I should be looking for in permissions?
Does it work fine if you select en_US in GS settings? That is, normal English texts without {user-managment/....} labels in the plugin admin page?

Are you sure the language file you uploaded to user-managment/lang is for the Multi User plugin?

Did you upload the language file the same way (ftp or whatever) that when you uploaded the plugin?
(2014-03-22, 08:33:46)Carlos Wrote: Does it work fine if you select en_US in GS settings? That is, normal English texts without {user-managment/....} labels in the plugin admin page?

Are you sure the language file you uploaded to user-managment/lang is for the Multi User plugin?

Did you upload the language file the same way (ftp or whatever) that when you uploaded the plugin?

I am sure about all of that, mainly because I found the issue. Somehow I didn't include the .htaccess file in my original upload, putting that in fixed everything. So, attribute my problems to my own stupidity Tongue Thanks for the help though!
When I'm not logged in I get this message on top of my website and login screen:

PHP Code:
NoticeTrying to get property of non-object in W:\xampp\htdocs\sitename\plugins\user-managment.php on line 176

Notice
Trying to get property of non-object in W:\xampp\htdocs\sitename\plugins\user-managment.php on line 176 

(yes, two times the same error)

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hello, I solved with it before, but I still have a problem. When a user requests a password reset and log into the system with a new temporary password but not the password already in the edit because it has no access to settings. The picture shows the user's current settings.

I use GS version 3.3.1 and 1.8.2 Multi user

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w7mmmc&s=8
I suggest to try this option plugin
http://getsimplecms.ru/data/uploads/plug...pdated.zip
Is it possible to assign an "admin level" to the user?

I want to restrict only certain parts of plugins from the user, not the whole thing. For example, I want the user to be able to add slideshows, but not access their settings, so I would like to do something like:

someplugin.php
PHP Code:
<?php if (check_user_permissions($username) > 2) {

// Show settings
}
?>
Does someone knows about this? /\
Would any body know if there is a way to change the CKEDITOR toolbar to be dependant on the logged in User for ADMIN.

I need and use the "SOURCE" icon for when I am logged in but my customer who has a restricted login (only Pages, Gallery and Files tab) shouldn't have the "SOURCE" TAB as they should never need to access the HTML code (and could be dangerous for them if they did).

If anybody has any ideas, workarounds or suggestions I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I looked at the plugin times and reworked a few things in it:
- unified Save and update
- Outsourced options
- duplicate / multiple code removed
- Completed translation
- reworked rights options
- Fixed JS and CSS errors
and much more

It is not the perfect version - but it should now work better on eingien points

Attached Files
.zip   multi_user.zip (Size: 13.97 KB / Downloads: 24)
Hello,

i´ve download this version and installed it but i see that some
descriptions are not correct. If i use germen one or so. I do not
know what´s different between old one.

Can you make a history of all changes ?
I have performed in many places changes and adjustments. A file comparison should show that. I have set up a list. As each individual is to document changes related but I think are very long.