Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGuestbook 1.0.9 (Posts Management - Emoticons - Personalizable GUI)
Installation Notes:

- Extract the rar archive
- Copy the "ARGuestbook_Files" folder in the getsimple root folder (generally root of your site using get-simple)
- Copy the plugins folder content (1 folder,2 php files) in the Get-Simple plugin folder

To display the guestbook, include the following string in the content of the page where you want to activate:

{guestbook}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see the plugin demo here

Changelog version 1.0.9

- comments are divided into virtual pages, there are 5 comments per page
- the characters '«' and '»' are seen correctly
- when you delete a page the associated comments page will also be deleted
- now,the colors of guestbook and posts can be changed by admin tab from settings page in two method,manual or using the quickly setup with color picker
- html was improved

ADDITIONAL NOTES

How to change the language:

From admin tab of ARGuestbook you just click on settings from side-menù and select the language,than click ok button

How to customize GUI (colors of guestbook):

From admin tab of ARGuestbook,you can change the colors in two method,manual or with the color picker,than click ok button

How to add/remove smile (emoticon) from smiles list:

if you want to add a new smile,you put the image_name.gif (for example: happy.gif) in ARGuestbook_Files/emotions/ after you edit smiles.ini and add a smile string writing characters_of_your_smile!image_name.gif (for example: Smile!happy.gif )

if you want remove a smile,you just remove the string of smile on smiles.ini

The logs of guestbook are saved on ARGuestbook_Files/Comments

In the emotions folder there are 50 emoticons but i added only 20 in smiles.ini,you can add the other emoticons reading the "how to".
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
The color picker and the pagination of the comments are very good idea.

Encounter some problems:
- In the color picker: I have not control to change the input I want. Should activate/select the input and after select the color .. (for example.)

- Pagination comments: shown with one comment.. Should see when numbers of comments exceeds the limit ..

You're doing a good job. When the plugin is finished I will use it surely.

(You understand me? Sorry for destroy the English language ...)
singulae Wrote:The color picker and the pagination of the comments are very good idea.

Encounter some problems:
- In the color picker: I have not control to change the input I want. Should activate/select the input and after select the color .. (for example.)

- Pagination comments: shown with one comment.. Should see when numbers of comments exceeds the limit ..

You're doing a good job. When the plugin is finished I will use it surely.

(You understand me? Sorry for destroy the English language ...)
I don't understand what you say on the bold line
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
Alessio_roma Wrote:I don't understand what you say on the bold line

ntchs...yes..

comments pagination: now display arrows (prev & next) always, even if there are only one comment..
Should be shown only if quantity of comments exceed the "limit"..
singulae Wrote:
Alessio_roma Wrote:I don't understand what you say on the bold line

ntchs...yes..

comments pagination: now display arrows (prev & next) always, even if there are only one comment..
Should be shown only if quantity of comments exceed the "limit"..
ok,now i understood,i will fix this problem,thank you for the bug report