Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i18n Starting point
Results mixed.

I need the menu feature only. (Read this as: Can I remove other parts of plug-in collection?)

I have latest version posted 4-2-11. Installation is like:

plugins
i18n_navigation.php
i18n_navigation<folder>
i18n_common<folder>
i18n_base.php
i18n_base<folder>

I do not have any additional items on the parent list as shown on the website (mvlchek.net)

See christchurchgastonia.org for duplicate result with bullets! Please help me pin down the correct procedure.

SNZ

I would greatly appreciate it if advise is pertinent and precise and not directed to questions I didn't ask.
snooze Wrote:Results mixed.

I need the menu feature only. (Read this as: Can I remove other parts of plug-in collection?)

I have latest version posted 4-2-11. Installation is like:

plugins
i18n_navigation.php
i18n_navigation<folder>
i18n_common<folder>
i18n_base.php
i18n_base<folder>

Theoretically you can remove i18n_base.php and i18n_base (but no guarantees).

snooze Wrote:I do not have any additional items on the parent list as shown on the website (mvlchek.net)

See christchurchgastonia.org for duplicate result with bullets! Please help me pin down the correct procedure.

SNZ

I would greatly appreciate it if advise is pertinent and precise and not directed to questions I didn't ask.

I suppose you have both get_navigation and get_i18n_navigation in your theme. Remove get_navigation.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:I suppose you have both get_navigation and get_i18n_navigation in your theme. Remove get_navigation.

You were correct. There is definitely improvement, but the menu shows all items at the same level despite the fact that the i18n menu structure and viewer show them correctly.
snooze Wrote:
mvlcek Wrote:I suppose you have both get_navigation and get_i18n_navigation in your theme. Remove get_navigation.

You were correct. There is definitely improvement, but the menu shows all items at the same level despite the fact that the i18n menu structure and viewer show them correctly.

Your css style sheet does not seem to differentiate between the menu levels. You must update it to style #menu ul li differently than #menu ul ul li.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.