Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all (wanna be) Moderators
Since Zegnat has pretty much left the community for now, and Matt is going to the usual high-school spring/summer activities - I want to ask some of the more senior members of the community if they would like to be moderators.

PM me if you would like to become a GetSimple Forum Moderator.

I can't say how many people I will accept, but if we've spoke regularly before and you've been a regular on the forums for a while, Mike, Matt and I will appreciate the help.

Thanks! (i love this community!!)

EDIT: I forgot to mention - Being a moderator on the forums also makes you a moderator in Extend
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Congrats to Connie and polyfragmented on becoming moderators!
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Congrats Connie and polyfragmented!

I couldn't have suggested two more engaged members!

-Rob A
Thanks, the germans are coming ;=)

I hope I will find the necessary diplomacy ;=)

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Yes, Congrats to Connie and Polyfragmented...
My Github Repos: Github
Congrats to Polyfragmented (Need to let us all know you real first name) and Connie for being selected to the moderator position.

It was a great choice, but I thought both of you were already moderators and I have learned a lot from both of your posts.

Keep up the great work!!!

Bob
Bob,

rfuller Wrote:Congrats to Polyfragmented (Need to let us all know you real first name)
It's Thorsten Smile
rfuller Wrote:Congrats to Polyfragmented (Need to let us all know you real first name) and Connie for being selected to the moderator position.

It was a great choice, but I thought both of you were already moderators and I have learned a lot from both of your posts.

Keep up the great work!!!

Bob

Bob, thank you!

First I must get used to the new options below the posts, where I am used to find "reply" now sits "delete", beside that "edit"

so there is danger that I click on the wrong options, keep fingers crossed!

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Congratulation to both of you!! It's good to have the additional members to the team!

This CMS has matured so mutch over the past year or so, I'm excited to see where else
we can take our community!
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Bob takes note that Connie and Thorsten now have the power to delete. LOL
MIKEH has become a moderator too! Thanks for the offer to help Mike!
- Chris

ccagle8 Wrote:MIKEH has become a moderator too! Thanks for the offer to help Mike!
Congrats, mikeh!
Mikeh,

in german we say "Gemeinsam sind wir stark" ...

un team unido jamas sera vencido

great!
|--

polyfragmented Wrote:
ccagle8 Wrote:MIKEH has become a moderator too! Thanks for the offer to help Mike!
Congrats, mikeh!

Connie Wrote:Mikeh,

in german we say "Gemeinsam sind wir stark" ...

un team unido jamas sera vencido

great!

Thanks! I am glad to be part of this great community.