Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Get Simple
Hey all.

Been using wordpress but looking forward to a change.

Just wanted to say hi Smile
jimmyrogers Wrote:Hey all.

Welcome!
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
I am using WP also..........sorry am Genelia from GA newbie here.
Hi you two,

welcome to GetSimple and its forum. Do not hesitate to pose your questions, we'll try to help you get started!
jimmyrogers Wrote:Hey all.

Welcome to the forums. If you are coming from wordpress, you will love this cms and its capabilities. Good look and as Polyfragmented said, do not hesitate to ask any questions.
hi... i am also new to this forum. hope for something i need in improving my usage of WP.
I heard about GetSimple and I got really interested to learn it. As I've heard GetSimple is truly the simplest way to manage a small-business website and I think this maybe the one I'm looking for.
Welcome aboard!
new to this forum. i have just started a website business with my brother. and my friend told me that this is the right place to catch some wonderful features for my site. will catch them up soon.
Hi All,

Instead of starting another "Hi I'm new" topic, just thought I'd add to this one by saying, "Hi, I'm new to GetSimple".

Done a few websites in Joomla (which I like a lot), but sometimes it seems like "overkill" for many sorts of sites. So am trying GetSimple to see how it goes. So far it is looking good!

Cheers.
Hi everyone,

i am also new on this forum... Getsimple is realy cool cms, looking forward using it. It is very easy and user friendly... simple the best Smile
Welcome, everybody!

I, too, discovered GetSimple after looking for an alternative to Wordpress and the like.

Be aware, though, that GS is not the right tool for every website. For some things, Wordpress will still be the more appropriate choice; but if you want a simple site that's easy to use, GS can't be beat!
Quote:For some things, Wordpress will still be the more appropriate choice;

Be aware that there is a world beside Wordpress ;=) Wordpress is not always the more appropriate choice ... the world is more colored and there is more diversity than WP and GS .. believe me ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Hello everyone . . . just signed up a few minutes ago & been looking around for something new aside from WordPress, jimdo & terapad. So far i like what I'm seeing here Smile