Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
QUESTION Classified Plugin
I really suck at programming, so has anyone made a classified plugin that can be used with the current version of Get Simple? (3.3.16)

Gene
(2022-01-28, 05:42:35)PleasureMaster Wrote: I really suck at programming, so has anyone made a classified plugin that can be used with the current version of Get Simple? (3.3.16)

Gene

tell me more, what want this plugin can do.
(2022-01-28, 06:40:50)multicolor Wrote:
(2022-01-28, 05:42:35)PleasureMaster Wrote: I really suck at programming, so has anyone made a classified plugin that can be used with the current version of Get Simple? (3.3.16)

Gene

tell me more, what want this plugin can do.

Plain classified ads...multiple categories.  All text with a photo if possible. Something that can be used for selling your motorcycle or personals....

Gene

Try this free script:

Classified Ad Lister
A free and easy to install php script (not using any MySQL or other relational database) to create simple one-user classified ads websites or for adding a classified ads section to an existing site ...

Classified Ad Lister
Hi St_brat

That is really a fantastic script and super useful.
It fills perfectly the gap between banners and a webshop.

It even comes with a real administration panel.
On top of it, it stores the information in XML files just like the GS cms does !

Big thanks for sharing this with the GS community.
Thanks, Ill give it a shot.
Gene

St_brat

Gene

Try this free script:

Classified Ad Lister
A free and easy to install php script (not using any MySQL or other relational database) to create simple one-user classified ads websites or for adding a classified ads section to an existing site ...

Classified Ad Lister
(2022-02-03, 22:27:17)Felix Wrote: Hi St_brat

That is really a fantastic script and super useful.
It fills perfectly the gap between banners and a webshop.

It even comes with a real administration panel.
On top of it, it stores the information in XML files just like the GS cms does !

Big thanks for sharing this with the GS community.

Don't mention it! The GetSimple CMS community has done much more for me.