Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin backend no working prperly
My version = 3.3.16 (latest version)
Website health check = all OK

In admin mode, I cannot get the content of a page in the Pages tab and no list of files in the Files tab.
The pages render in the browser, no problem there.

I tried to change things with an update of index.php and the admin directory, but no changes occurd to the problem.
check your javascript console for errors as well as your php errors,
what php version?

what does health check say...
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2022-02-07, 02:50:29)shawn_a Wrote: check your javascript console for errors as well as your php errors,
what php version?

what does health check say...

Problem solved by reverting to php 7.4 on the server (was set to php 8.0 by server admin).
I face the same problem: cKeditor textarea is not loading. All the buttons, special fields are in place, only pade editor area is hidden. Looks like js for ckeditor is lot loading. This is what I see in "Edit Page" page right after the form with "Save updates" buttons:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="template/js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js?t=3.3.16"></script>
Is the path ok?

When I switch off HTML in Settings - the textarea works ok.

PHP 7.2.4, GS 3.3.16, health check = all OK
Yeah i figured that was it, I need to get some fixes for 8
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Is there any suggestion how to fix the ckeditor?
(2022-02-10, 05:54:16)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah i figured that was it, I need to get some fixes for 8

https://github.com/multicolor-rgb/GetSim...e/hotfixes i added fixes, just like you talking about github. Please check, works great- i know you are working on 3.4 but many people want use 3.3.16 with 8.0 now.
(2022-02-12, 01:59:42)multicolor Wrote:
(2022-02-10, 05:54:16)shawn_a Wrote: Yeah i figured that was it, I need to get some fixes for 8

https://github.com/multicolor-rgb/GetSim...e/hotfixes i added fixes, just like you talking about github. Please check, works great- i know you are working on 3.4 but many people want use 3.3.16 with 8.0 now.

In my case PHP version is 7.2.4, what can I do fix the problem?
Create demo on your server and send me pass for login, on PM