Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not login to admin portal new install
I spent all morning trying to install this software. I currently have about four instances of it installed on my domain all working flawlessly. However I cannot install a new version for a new website because when I go to log into the admin portal it refuses to accept any credentials at all. I have tried to do a simplified login like my name and the password 1 2 3 4 5 6 and I still can't get in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 27 time it will not work I have tried to change the password countless times I can't remember how many times I've changed the password. I've made every effort possible to get into the back end and there's just no way to do it. Is there anybody who has a solution on how we can get into the software for new installs?
Angry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What version of PHP and what server are you running it on? I have no issues with my installs, so I figure it's a good idea to look into your setup. Are you maybe using a Lightspeed or nginx server? I vaguely recall there were known issues. Also, if you're running PHP 8 or 8.1 be aware that it doesn't support 8.x as of yet.