Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I18N Gallery
I am having issues with the Not logged in! appearing when trying to add images to a gallery.
I have removed the # from define('GSCOOKIEISSITEWIDE', TRUE); within the gsconfig.php file so that cookies are sitewide.
Once I logged in I checked my cookies and 3 are appearing:
  • 4a2bfd915c4f3ajtyde117d53751b5a2b5142836
  • GS_ADMIN_USERNAME
  • GS_ADMIN_USERNAME
I mainly use classic ASP but added the following to the /plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/imagebrowser.php using php to test just above if (!$loggedin) die("Not logged in!");:
Code:
echo $loggedin;
flush();
However it was displaying anything (ie. not the cookie) above Not logged in, does anybody have any idea why it is not working for me.

I am running the whole getsimple site in a sub directory and not the root of my site but did not think this would have anything to do with it.
decker Wrote:I am having issues with the Not logged in! appearing when trying to add images to a gallery.
I have removed the # from define('GSCOOKIEISSITEWIDE', TRUE); within the gsconfig.php file so that cookies are sitewide.
Once I logged in I checked my cookies and 3 are appearing:
  • 4a2bfd915c4f3ajtyde117d53751b5a2b5142836
  • GS_ADMIN_USERNAME
  • GS_ADMIN_USERNAME

Yes that are the correct cookies (one of the GS_ADMIN_USERNAME for the admin directory, one for root).
Important is the server name and path of the cookies, e.g. view with the Web Developer Toolbar in Firefox. Check after calling imagebrowser.php, if still all cookies are present.

If you log in using www.myserver.com, but have setup GetSimple to use myserver.com as server name, you will get the described effect.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:Yes that are the correct cookies (one of the GS_ADMIN_USERNAME for the admin directory, one for root).
Important is the server name and path of the cookies, e.g. view with the Web Developer Toolbar in Firefox. Check after calling imagebrowser.php, if still all cookies are present.

If you log in using www.myserver.com, but have setup GetSimple to use myserver.com as server name, you will get the described effect.

My site is hosted on www.domin.com/getsimple so I would log in using www.domain.com/getsimple/admin

The first of my GS_ADMIN_USERNAME cookie details are :
Code:
Name:    GS_ADMIN_USERNAME
Content:    getsimple
Domain:    www.domain.com
Path:    /
Send For:    Any kind of connection
Accessible to Script:    Yes
Created:    Friday, 16 September 2011 06:38:32
Expires:    When I close my browser
Should the path of this be /getsimple and if so what do I do to correct this?
The second of my GS_ADMIN_USERNAME cookie (admin)details are:
Code:
GS_ADMIN_USERNAME
Content:    getsimple
Domain:    www.domain.com
Path:    /getsimple/admin
Send For:    Any kind of connection
Accessible to Script:    Yes
Created:    Friday, 16 September 2011 06:38:14
Expires:    When I close my browser
Under my settings tab the Website base URL is www.domin.com/getsimple
I am assuming this is where I setup GetSimple to use the correct server name
Thanks for you help so far
Sorry mvlcek, I was being foolish, I had not included the www within my Website Base URL in the setting tab. It is all working fine now in Google Chrome.

However when I try to Add images to a gallery in either Firefox or IE the pop imagebrowser.php page does not appear.
Using Error console within Firefox it does not like following line with the changeCycleSize function
Code:
var show = $('#cycle-width').val().trim() != '' && $('#cycle-height').val().trim() != '';
Stating that $('#cycle-width').val().trim() is not a function

Anybody know why this is?
Thx 4 great plugin!
How can i use it with another plugin "custom fields"??
Type of field i set "wysiwyg"
result - only (% gallery name=new %)
kirilldmt Wrote:Thx 4 great plugin!
How can i use it with another plugin "custom fields"??
Type of field i set "wysiwyg"
result - only (% gallery name=new %)

I18N Gallery does not (yet?) work in custom fields.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
no
and also i have strange problem. gallery not worked properly . http://lit-meh.ru/raboty/
it is very strange cause the code is ok
kirilldmt Wrote:no
and also i have strange problem. gallery not worked properly . http://lit-meh.ru/raboty/
it is very strange cause the code is ok

You must include jquery before fancybox - move <?php get_header(); ?> to the end of <head>.
decker Wrote:Sorry mvlcek, I was being foolish, I had not included the www within my Website Base URL in the setting tab. It is all working fine now in Google Chrome.

However when I try to Add images to a gallery in either Firefox or IE the pop imagebrowser.php page does not appear.
Using Error console within Firefox it does not like following line with the changeCycleSize function
Code:
var show = $('#cycle-width').val().trim() != '' && $('#cycle-height').val().trim() != '';
Stating that $('#cycle-width').val().trim() is not a function

Anybody know why this is?

Done abit more research and it appears to be the trim() code:
The following should sort the issue
Code:
if(typeof String.prototype.trim !== 'function') {
  String.prototype.trim = function() {
    return this.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g, '');
  }
}
decker Wrote:Done abit more research and it appears to be the trim() code:

You are right: trim() is not a standard string method in javascript - I replaced it with $.trim(...) from jQuery - see I18N Gallery 1.4.5 and I18N 2.2.1.
The question remains: why does it work for me (Firefox, Ubuntu) and why are you the first to find it?
Thank you very much for the analysis.
Gallery page inside "Copy link to for this image" Can I add a button or in the input?
Johonwayni Wrote:Gallery page inside "Copy link to for this image" Can I add a button or in the input?

I do not understand. What do you want?
mvlcek Wrote:
Johonwayni Wrote:Gallery page inside "Copy link to for this image" Can I add a button or in the input?

I do not understand. What do you want?

While the photo number 6; sharing button
example:
Quote:<a href = *link to the image displayed (6)* "> Share This photo </ a>
Hi, and thank you for the wonderful gallery.

I will appreciate your help, and please forgive my English. I am having troubles adding photos to the gallery - when creating a new gallery I fill all details and then press "add images", but then a window of uploaded files opens (print screen attached). It is empty because I could not upload any photo yet, but it does not have an option to add one either. Do you know what can be the problem?
Thanks Smile
Tamar Wrote:Hi, and thank you for the wonderful gallery.

I will appreciate your help, and please forgive my English. I am having troubles adding photos to the gallery - when creating a new gallery I fill all details and then press "add images", but then a window of uploaded files opens (print screen attached). It is empty because I could not upload any photo yet, but it does not have an option to add one either. Do you know what can be the problem?
Thanks Smile

You have to upload the files on the files tab in the GetSimple administration (or by FTP).
Thank you!
I've just installed the gallery on my website. The thumbnails load, but when I click on the thumbnails to get the actual image, I get an error message: "Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and the image exists." What am I doing wrong?
URL please
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
pup975 Wrote:I've just installed the gallery on my website. The thumbnails load, but when I click on the thumbnails to get the actual image, I get an error message: "Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and the image exists." What am I doing wrong?
I fixed it. The uploads folder apparently didn't have the htaccess file on it. After adding it into the folder, it now brings up the images correctly.
pup975 Wrote:I fixed it. The uploads folder apparently didn't have the htaccess file on it. After adding it into the folder, it now brings up the images correctly.
I am glad it works now.

But: it means you did not upload the .htaccess file to the server.
Version 3 has a .htaccess file in the data/uploads/-folder
You should always upload complete packages.

How should anybody know that you uploaded incompletely when you run into problems?

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Again. This plugin is wicked! Smile
But... how to make integration with CKeditor ?
When I'm adding picture to site content by CKeditor and I'm scalling it to fit a content of page. Most of the times I would like that those pictures could be enlarge (by fancybox, btw. this really kick-ass gallery) to oryginal size, or as fancybox does - scalled to fit page.

Could You tell me how to do it, or maby You'll like to do extention of your plugin?

I see it like this -
in window where You browsing image You can enable enlargement.
when You pic images thumb the plugin know that it should pic oryginal pic for enlargement.

what You tthink about that?
I also have a problem. I have Galleries tab in menu. But when I try to add picture to load picture I get text "Not logged in!" I have removed the # from define('GSCOOKIEISSITEWIDE', TRUE); but this problem has not disappeared!
Keefir Wrote:I also have a problem. I have Galleries tab in menu. But when I try to add picture to load picture I get text "Not logged in!" I have removed the # from define('GSCOOKIEISSITEWIDE', TRUE); but this problem has not disappeared!

Maybe you login on http://www.domain.com/admin, but only have specified http://domain.com in your GetSimple settings (see also here).
mvlcek Wrote:
Keefir Wrote:I also have a problem. I have Galleries tab in menu. But when I try to add picture to load picture I get text "Not logged in!" I have removed the # from define('GSCOOKIEISSITEWIDE', TRUE); but this problem has not disappeared!

Maybe you login on http://www.domain.com/admin, but only have specified http://domain.com in your GetSimple settings (see also here).

Thanks, it has helped me!
I loaded pictures to gallery. Now I need to see php code how to get list of pictures names in the gallery. If I use <?php get_i18n_gallery('slider-1');?> I get whole gallery with effects but I need to get only pictures names and then I do my effects.