Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I18N Gallery
mvlcek Wrote:That's the preview page to preview the gallery from the backend (view button).
It's automatically copied, if there is no such page.
That makes sense. And I wondered wth was this page for Smile
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Hey Martin !
THANK YOU, not only for your plugins, but also for your website, giving all that required information for implementing your plugins !!

I am working on a website, and have problems with css and the pretyphoto gallery
could you please take a look?
http://decorametacrilato.es/dev/
when mouse over, it drops thumbnail to next row.

any help will be gratefully welcom !
focoves Wrote:Hey Martin !
THANK YOU, not only for your plugins, but also for your website, giving all that required information for implementing your plugins !!

I am working on a website, and have problems with css and the pretyphoto gallery
could you please take a look?
http://decorametacrilato.es/dev/
when mouse over, it drops thumbnail to next row.

any help will be gratefully welcom !

If you move the mouse over the last thumb of a line, you will see that the thumbs below move down by a pixel.
And if you look closely you will see that the image is being underlined (or border?) on hover. You need a CSS rule to prevent this.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:And if you look closely you will see that the image is being underlined (or border?) on hover. You need a CSS rule to prevent this.

thanks, I 've found it , now
this -> article a:hover {color: #888; border-bottom: 1px dotted #888;}
was also covering thumbails of gallery, so I added

article div.gallery a:hover {border-bottom: 0px;}
Hello everyone,
Please i need help.
I have tried using the i18n_gallery pagination function but it is not working.
I have selected a page size but it still displays the long list of all my gallery.
Can anyone please help profer a solution.
abayomi222 Wrote:Can anyone please help profer a solution.
use below settings:
gallery type: fancybox
check paging checbkox
page size: 10 (for test purpose)

Fancybox gallery has to be working of course. Otherwise the problem is related to something else.
Hi,

is this a bug?

I have on the page prettyPhoto thumbnails, when I refresh same page gallery opens by it self?
alex_d Wrote:Hi,

is this a bug?

I have on the page prettyPhoto thumbnails, when I refresh same page gallery opens by it self?
check the URL you are refreshing ... maybe you are refreshing the slideshow itself
focoves Wrote:
alex_d Wrote:Hi,

is this a bug?

check the URL you are refreshing ... maybe you are refreshing the slideshow itself

you are right, after visiting the gallery, page URL shows the gallery's URL.

is this normal / default?
alex_d Wrote:after visiting the gallery, page URL shows the gallery's URL.
yes
focoves Wrote:
alex_d Wrote:after visiting the gallery, page URL shows the gallery's URL.
yes

Ok thanx
Please forgive me for such a dumb question, but can the I18N Gallery be used to display individual photos.

Example of what I am looking for would be to display individual products with the description.

Gallery to means a group of pictures, so that brings me to the dumb question above.

Bob
rfuller Wrote:Please forgive me for such a dumb question, but can the I18N Gallery be used to display individual photos.

Example of what I am looking for would be to display individual products with the description.

Gallery to means a group of pictures, so that brings me to the dumb question above.

You can create a gallery with only one image, which should work just fine.

You can also create a gallery with multiple images, give each a different tag/keyword and then filter the gallery with the tags parameter. See here for more information.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
yojoe Wrote:
abayomi222 Wrote:Can anyone please help profer a solution.
use below settings:
gallery type: fancybox
check paging checbkox
page size: 10 (for test purpose)

Fancybox gallery has to be working of course. Otherwise the problem is related to something else.

Hello Yojoe/Mvlcek,
I have tried the above and i am still having the same issue.
It still does not paginate.
Please help cos i have done everything that i to do but i just does not paginate the gallerie of over 150images.
Can you profer a solution?
Without looking at your test page there's nothing more I can come up with.
Look at the javascript console in firebug / dragonfly, check if js libraries aren't embed twice in page source and so on.
mvlcek Wrote:
rfuller Wrote:Please forgive me for such a dumb question, but can the I18N Gallery be used to display individual photos.

You can create a gallery with only one image, which should work just fine.

You can also create a gallery with multiple images, give each a different tag/keyword and then filter the gallery with the tags parameter. See here for more information.

Thank you mvlcek that works using the tags, the only thing that isn't perfect is you can still arrow through the gallery, but I think it will work. I will just make a gallery for each page of products and that way customer will only be able to go through the items on that page only.
rfuller Wrote:the only thing that isn't perfect is you can still arrow through the gallery, but I think it will work

Not sure what you mean?
I added a page with multiple filtered instances of a gallery to my example website, see here.
Would be great if you guys could integrate with galleria (http://galleria.io/)
At first, great CMS great Pluins.
I've a problem with this plugin, I've installed, and all contents inside the plugin folder are set to 755.

Now, when I'll create a new gallery, I click on the "galeries tab" than "create new gallery", I set the name. And while I click on "add image" a new tab (in the browser) is open but there is nothing only a blank white page.

I'll be glad if some one can tell me how I can fix this problem.

Kindly regards,
blu

PS. Sorry for my english..
blu Wrote:Now, when I'll create a new gallery, I click on the "galeries tab" than "create new gallery", I set the name. And while I click on "add image" a new tab (in the browser) is open but there is nothing only a blank white page.

Did you check everything mentioned in section Problem Solving in the first post?
Hi mvlcek,

check if the file plugins/i18n_gallery/loadtab.php was copied to admin - - DONE
check if a directory data/i18n_gallery exists and is read- and writeable - - DONE
check if a directory backups/i18n_gallery exists and is read- and writeable - - DONE

If you can't view a gallery from the edit-gallery page
check if the file plugins/i18n_gallery/gallery.xml was copied to data/pages - -DONE

But it does not work.
mvlcek Wrote:
rfuller Wrote:the only thing that isn't perfect is you can still arrow through the gallery, but I think it will work

Not sure what you mean?
I added a page with multiple filtered instances of a gallery to my example website, see here.

Thanks again mvlek

Maybe I didn't do it correctly

Here is my example.

I made a gallery for each page then used numbers 1-8 to tag each image for filter

(% gallery name =wrangler-interior thumb=1 %)

(% gallery name =wrangler-exterior thumb=2 %

wrangler-interior 1 through 8 images

wrangler-exterior 1 through 8 images

It does call the images individually now, but it will still let you arrow through the gallery

P.S. I can not access your web site from work computer our security software blocks it. I will take a look when I get home.
Bob
rfuller Wrote:Maybe I didn't do it correctly

Here is my example.

I made a gallery for each page then used numbers 1-8 to tag each image for filter

(% gallery name =wrangler-interior thumb=1 %)

(% gallery name =wrangler-exterior thumb=2 %

Add a tag/keyword like pic1, pic2, etc. to each image in your gallery and call it with
Code:
(% gallery name=wrangler-interior tags=pic1 %)
(% gallery name=wrangler-interior tags=pic2 %)
This will only show the image(s) tagged pic1, while thumb only effects the thumbnails - if you want to show the whole gallery, but only display one (representative) thumbnail.

You could also put everything in one gallery, tag the items with e.g. "interior, pic1", "interior, pic2", ..., "exterior, pic1", ... and then call it with:
Code:
(% gallery name=wrangler tags="interior, pic1" %)
If I chooes s3slider the images don't appear and also the other gallerie types don't work correctly. What am I doing wrong?
Did you check all Stepps in the first post?
Does your theme use jquery and include get_header ??