Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I18N Gallery
Hi there!!

Im using this fantastic tool called GetSimple and the I18N Gallery is exactly what I need for my galleries! Although, i need help in one issue and one small feature I want to do:

The issue: The lightbox doesnt open!...it opens the image in a different window, and not in a modal window!
Almost sure that is a JQuery conflit... but this should not happen, right?
I tried FancyBox. Is it a problem to use more then one gallery per page??

About the improvement!... I would like to implement an array in the homepage, with the last 9 pics of a specific gallery!.. is this possible? And how can I make it (im not a php dev)

Many thanks in advance!
Regards
Hello all,

I have used this plugin in the past with great success however on my latest site, regardless of what gallery/slideshow I select, it is not active.

You can see the problem here: http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/index...=gallery-1

The thing is that Javascript must be loading because other JQuery scripts are working fine.

I have tried both enabling and disabling the JQuery toggle in the gallery settings.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Regards, Michael.
(2013-01-18, 10:59:06)tosd Wrote: Hello all,

I have used this plugin in the past with great success however on my latest site, regardless of what gallery/slideshow I select, it is not active.

You can see the problem here: http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/index...=gallery-1

You are including jQuery twice:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/plugins/i18n_gallery/js/jquery-1.4.3.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/plugins/i18n_gallery/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">google.load("jquery", "1.6.2");</script>
<script>window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="js/libs/jquery-1.6.2.min.js"><\/script>')</script>
If you load jQuery in your template you must switch off jQuery in I18N Gallery AND load jQuery BEFORE calling get_header/get_i18n_header.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-01-18, 16:48:42)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-01-18, 10:59:06)tosd Wrote: Hello all,

You are including jQuery twice:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/plugins/i18n_gallery/js/jquery-1.4.3.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ezistart.com.au/sutltea/plugins/i18n_gallery/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">google.load("jquery", "1.6.2");</script>
<script>window.jQuery || document.write('<script src="js/libs/jquery-1.6.2.min.js"><\/script>')</script>
If you load jQuery in your template you must switch off jQuery in I18N Gallery AND load jQuery BEFORE calling get_header/get_i18n_header.

Many thanks for you quick reply. That did it - it is now working!
Is there any way to use this plug-in to allow front-end authenticated users to post photos and organize into albums?

...lee
Hi, is this possible to use with AJAX request for a content on the page?

Mr. Vlcek, I'm SLovak, so we can speak directly through e-mail. I would welcome some help… Thanks!
Hello,
I use a plugin successfuly. I did a few changes in plugin_prettyphoto.php and get such problem. I open image from gallery (long gallery), close image and come back to gallery.. in chrome position is ok - opposite closed image, but FF jump on top of gallery..
I can't understand what I broke. And how to debug.
Give me, please, suggestions.
example, here http://quadrosol.ru/cloudtags/kids/
Hi there,

I've just updated GS 3.2 with the newest Gallery 2.0 and it doesn't work with jQuery 1.9.x. Can anyone confirm that? I've included the last jQuery 1.8.x version in my template and now it works fine...

Is that a jQuery bug or does the Gallery use some deprecated functions?

Best regards!
(2013-02-13, 19:57:31)Supertramp Wrote: Hi there,

I've just updated GS 3.2 with the newest Gallery 2.0 and it doesn't work with jQuery 1.9.x. Can anyone confirm that? I've included the last jQuery 1.8.x version in my template and now it works fine...

Is that a jQuery bug or does the Gallery use some deprecated functions?

Best regards!

I've tried your variant and there is incompability(( Someone has troubles too https://github.com/AmirolAhmad/V2-acgtub...e/issues/1

Your can download already update prettyphoto and change "jquery.prettyPhoto.js" in this directory "plugins/i18n_gallery/js/". It is work.
Thanks for your hint, but it works only for prettyPhoto plugin... guess I should update all jquery plugins for gallery to get it work fine.

I switched back to jQuery 1.8.3 'cause I'm not sure whether exists some incompatibilities with the gallery. I will wait for an updated gallery with new versions of jquery plugins...

Cheers,
Gunnar
(2013-01-26, 07:29:59)leestwise Wrote: Is there any way to use this plug-in to allow front-end authenticated users to post photos and organize into albums?

...lee

...or should I try limited admin rights to the back-end?

...lee
Hello mvlcek,

I was searching this thread and noticed about a year ago you did not have any plans to include the ability to display youtube videos in a gallery type / lightbox display.

I would like to know if your stance on this has changed.

I think GS is fantastic but a module that displays youtube videos easily and professionally (like your gallery does for pics) is missing. I know there are a couple of straight youtube video modules which I'm using but displaying them with a lightbox effect would really add that special touch.

I know that prettyphoto can handle vidoes already and having a GS module with the ability for the user to add / manage their own youtube videos could be really powerful (and I suspect popular).

I am even prepared to donate / pay for such a modification if you are interested Smile.

Hope to hear from you regarding this subject.
I really REALLY need my gallery thumbnails to arrange themselves in a descending manner so that the latest added images are always on the top of the gallery instead of at the bottom.

I have a few galleries with about 100 pictures each. Now when I add more images to the gallery they get added at the bottom of the list, so I have to drag them one by one to the top of the list so they show at the top of the page. As you can imagine this is one cumbersome task.

How can I get the gallery to show the images in a descending manner so that the newly added images are at the top in the order they were added and the older images keep shifting below?
Hello, I would like to generate a language file. Was wondering where to switch between lang files? hidden somewhere in php file? Any help... thx
(2013-02-25, 13:14:01)FormosanJack Wrote: Hello, I would like to generate a language file. Was wondering where to switch between lang files? hidden somewhere in php file? Any help... thx

I18N Gallery uses the language of the GetSimple settings. E.g. if it is set to fr_FR, it will use the file fr.php in /plugins/i18n_gallery/lang (or en.php, if the french file does not exist).
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-02-17, 09:46:47)leestwise Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 07:29:59)leestwise Wrote: Is there any way to use this plug-in to allow front-end authenticated users to post photos and organize into albums?

...lee

...lee

Mvlcek? Anybody?

...lee
(2013-02-17, 09:46:47)leestwise Wrote:

...lee

...lee

The definition of albums is only possible on the backend. So you would need to use a plugin like the Multi User plugin to add new users and limit their rights to the gallery.
Hi, I am using your great plugin on my website (www.ccq.cz) my gallery is on the page PRODUKTY. I am also using a jquery slider and ajax in the slider, so when you click on any product further away, you dont lose its position. The problem is with the gallery. When I click on any thumbnail it wont open in the modal window. I looked through this topic, but did not find the direct answer, or when its open in the modal window, than the slider doesnt work.... Thank you VERY MUCH. We can talk through the PM's... Czech republic
(2013-02-24, 05:24:00)andyash Wrote: I really REALLY need my gallery thumbnails to arrange themselves in a descending manner so that the latest added images are always on the top of the gallery instead of at the bottom.

I have a few galleries with about 100 pictures each. Now when I add more images to the gallery they get added at the bottom of the list, so I have to drag them one by one to the top of the list so they show at the top of the page. As you can imagine this is one cumbersome task.

How can I get the gallery to show the images in a descending manner so that the newly added images are at the top in the order they were added and the older images keep shifting below?
mvlcek, I really need your help on this.
Is there a method outside the add image button to upload pictures so that they appear to select in a gallery? Like via ftp or so. With the add image i get an error...
(2013-02-24, 05:24:00)andyash Wrote: I really REALLY need my gallery thumbnails to arrange themselves in a descending manner so that the latest added images are always on the top of the gallery instead of at the bottom.

If you want newly added images at the top, you can edit plugins/i18n_gallery/edit.php and replace (in function addImage):
Code:
$('#editgallery tbody tr:last').before(html);
        $tr = $('#editgallery tbody tr:last').prev();
with
Code:
$('#editgallery tbody tr:first').before(html);
        renumberRows();
        $tr = $('#editgallery tbody tr:first');
(not tested)

(2013-03-06, 19:26:04)Thomas_ Wrote: Is there a method outside the add image button to upload pictures so that they appear to select in a gallery? Like via ftp or so. With the add image i get an error...

The add image link allows you to select images that are already on the server. Check the problem solving section in the first post of this topic to solve your problem.
(2011-12-15, 14:58:37)trafford Wrote: Hi. A little background:

> GetSimple v3.0
> Latest download (today) of I18N Gallery
> Hosted site with Hostgator
> New installation of I18N Gallery, so no galleries created yet

I'm getting the following message when clicking 'add images' to a new gallery:

Quote:Firefox can't find the file at http://(url)/plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/imagebrowser.php?func=addImage&w=160&h=120.

I've followed the setup and troubleshooting instructions to the letter and reviewed them couple of times now, including those at the beginning of this thread, with no luck.

I notice that when I click 'save gallery' and then 'view all galleries' there are no galleries listed, which suggests that the galleries aren't saving - but I wondered if you had to upload images first.

I also found the post post in this thread where someone has a similar problem and it's said that 'the .htaccess in /plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/ must have Allow from all.'. I've checked this and this is set correctly.

So here is the status:

> sitewide cookies are enabled in gsconfig.php by removing the #
> "Website Base URL" in Settings/General Settings in the GetSimple administration is set to the correct host name, with which i log in
> plugins/i18n_gallery/loadtab.php was copied to admin
> directory data/i18n_gallery exists and is read- and writeable (755)
> directory backups/i18n_gallery exists and is read- and writeable (755)
> .htaccess in /plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/ has 'Allow from all' set

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Trafford

I found the solution Smile

plugins/i18n_gallery/browser/imagebrowser.php - changed from 777 to 755
plugins/i18n_gallery/browser - changed from 777 to 755
plugins/i18n_gallery - changed from 777 to 755

All 3 settings are required.

Had to do the same for pic.php since files wouldn't show - should all files for this plugin be 755 (ie the files in plugins/i18n_gallery)? They installed as 777.

========

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I DID EVERYTHING AS MY COLEGUE BUT NO SUCESS! I CANNOT ACESS MY UPLOAD PAST THROUGH GALLERY. BUT BY THE EDITOR IS FINE! ANY HELP ?

THANKS/ANDRÉ LIMA
Hi,

does not help either

(2013-03-06, 19:26:04)Thomas_ Wrote: Is there a method outside the add image button to upload pictures so that they appear to select in a gallery? Like via ftp or so. With the add image i get an error...

The add image link allows you to select images that are already on the server. Check the problem solving section in the first post of this topic to solve your problem.
[/quote]
Hi all,

I'm still looking for an option to make Cycle type gallery responsive.

I've tried everything from the front-side (css) and some (as far as I can do) php/js tweaks .. but nothing works.

Can someone send me in the right direction 'what or how to do.." ?

It should be easy but obviously not for me ;-(

Thanx,

Alex
Hello, I need change order of pics in frontback. Some times users need add new pics and it would be easy to add if its situated in order of dates, but not name of files.

Quote:# ===== FRONTEND FUNCTIONS =====

function get_i18n_gallery_link($name, $params = null) {
require_once(GSPLUGINPATH.'i18n_gallery/gallery.class.php');
require_once(GSPLUGINPATH.'i18n_gallery/frontend.class.php');
if (is_array($name)) $params = $name;
else if (!@$params) $params = array('name' => $name);
else $params['name'] = $name;
$gallery = I18nGallery::getGalleryFromParams($params, true);
I18nGalleryFrontend::outputLink($gallery);
}
Can I change here something for my purpose?

(2013-03-18, 07:02:38)DiDae Wrote: Hello, I need change order of pics in frontback. Some times users need add new pics and it would be easy to add if its situated in order of dates, but not name of files.

Quote:# ===== FRONTEND FUNCTIONS =====

function get_i18n_gallery_link($name, $params = null) {
require_once(GSPLUGINPATH.'i18n_gallery/gallery.class.php');
require_once(GSPLUGINPATH.'i18n_gallery/frontend.class.php');
if (is_array($name)) $params = $name;
else if (!@$params) $params = array('name' => $name);
else $params['name'] = $name;
$gallery = I18nGallery::getGalleryFromParams($params, true);
I18nGalleryFrontend::outputLink($gallery);
}
Can I change here something for my purpose?
I will unswer to myself:
arrow which answer for this situated in file:imagebrowser.php
$filesSorted = subval_sort($filesArray,'name');

So I change 'name' to 'date' and get all new files at the and of list.