Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I18N Gallery
Big Grin mvlcek, I have read the first post some time ago, when the solution was to enable sitewide cookies, wich I tryed, but I mised the second paragraph (was this aded post GS 3.1 maybe ?). Anyway, 10x for answering.
Hi mvlcek,

I created a cycle gallery and added to my template using
Code:
<?php get_i18n_gallery('home-slider'); ?>

but the slideshow isn't working. I checked the source code and has no jquery included.

If I press "view" from edit gallery, it works fine. Also, if I include the gallery in a page and go see the page, them they both work (page-gallery and template-gallery) but when change the page, template-gallery stop working again.

What could I be doing wrong? I'm using XAMPP.

PD: BTW, sorry for my english.
English isn't my native language. Sorry for any mistakes you may find.
(2013-10-08, 13:51:10)Luigi Wrote: I created a cycle gallery and added to my template using
Code:
<?php get_i18n_gallery('home-slider'); ?>

but the slideshow isn't working. I checked the source code and has no jquery included.

You must include get_i18n_gallery_header in your template header as described here.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-10-08, 16:39:14)mvlcek Wrote: You must include get_i18n_gallery_header in your template header as described here.

I had read it but for some reason I understood it was one or another (not both). Anyways, now it's working.

Thanks
English isn't my native language. Sorry for any mistakes you may find.
Hi, sorry for linking to a question of myself. Did I ask at the wrong place, or do I have an understanding-problem? Or has just noone a hint for me Shy
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...8#pid40178
Hi How might I change the color of a fancybox background?
Putting this in the theme CSS makes it fully opaque
#fancybox-overlay { opacity: 1 !important; }

What I would like is to have something similar to set the color.

Also wondering if the position of previous and next can be moved outside the image or switched off entirely?
Found various answers by some digging around so here is some CSS code in case this helps anyone:

/* make bakground opaque. */
#fancybox-overlay { opacity: 1 !important; }

/* color background white */
#fancybox-overlay { background : rgba(255, 255, 255, 1) !important ; }

/* nav arrows outside box always on: */
#fancybox-left-ico, #fancybox-left:hover span { left: -40px; }
#fancybox-right-ico, #fancybox-right:hover span { right: -40px; left: auto; }

/* hide fancybox nav arrows: */
#fancybox-left:hover span { visibility:hidden; }
#fancybox-right:hover span { visibility:hidden; }

/* Change caption color: */
#fancybox-title-float-main { color: #c2bec5 ;}
Please, maybe someone help me.
I have no titles for photos.
What can I do to make visible title of photos.
Because I use social buttons:
jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js
"<td id="fancybox-title-float-main">'+s+'<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href="...
First – thanks for your great plugins mvlcek.

My question:
Normally you open a gallery by clicking on the thumb/s created by the gallery.
Is there a possibility (or workaround) to open a gallery with a link in a text or a picture (not from the gallery)?

Thanks!
(2013-11-01, 07:36:55)Martin Wrote: My question:
Is there a possibility (or workaround) to open a gallery with a link in a text or a picture (not from the gallery)?

For Fancybox you can use e.g.
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb a').eq(0).trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
(2013-11-01, 19:14:35)mvlcek Wrote:

Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb a').eq(0).trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>

Hi mvlcek – thanks for your fast help.
I tried it and it works fine – also with prettyphoto.
It is also nice, that I can open the gallery with an defined picture: eq(x)

Excuse me for 2 more questions:

1. is it possible to use filtering (tags=x), when I open a gallery with such a link?
2. can I open the gallery with a special picture defined by the name of the picture (xxx.jpg (thumb or big one)) and not by number?

Thanks again!
(2013-11-02, 04:01:01)Martin Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 19:14:35)mvlcek Wrote:

Code:

Hi mvlcek – thanks for your fast help.

1. is it possible to use filtering (tags=x), when I open a gallery with such a link?
2. can I open the gallery with a special picture defined by the name of the picture (xxx.jpg (thumb or big one)) and not by number?

Thanks again!

1. no
2. Fancybox:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb a[name=MyPictureName]').trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>
PrettyPhoto:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb img[alt=MyPictureName]').trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>
Thanks again for your fast answer – it is really helpful for me.

And again: great plugins and a very commendable documentation (detailed, clear and helpful).
I think I know, how much work this means.
So I made a little donation for you at http://mvlcek.bplaced.net/ – and I hope, that many others do the same.

Thanks – and I hope you will continue with your great work.
(2013-11-02, 04:41:23)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 04:01:01)Martin Wrote: Hi mvlcek – thanks for your fast help.

Thanks again!

1. no
2. Fancybox:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb a[name=MyPictureName]').trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>
PrettyPhoto:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="$('.gallery-thumb img[alt=MyPictureName]').trigger('click'); return false;">Open Gallery</a>

Ups – zu früh gefreut.

Tried the code-line for PrettyPhoto with the picture-name – not working yet.

Question: Do i have to mention the name of the Thumb (i18npic.160x120.K1_04.jpg) or the name of the big pic (K1_04.jpg)? – I think thumb – or?
Foldername?

Will try tomorrow again
(2013-11-02, 07:45:16)Martin Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 04:41:23)mvlcek Wrote: 2. Fancybox:
Code:
PrettyPhoto:
Code:

Question: Do i have to mention the name of the Thumb (i18npic.160x120.K1_04.jpg) or the name of the big pic (K1_04.jpg)? – I think thumb – or?
Foldername?

Neither. It's the name/title you gave the image, when creating the gallery.
(2013-11-02, 08:00:02)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 07:45:16)Martin Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 04:41:23)mvlcek Wrote: 2. Fancybox:
Code:
PrettyPhoto:
Code:

Foldername?

Neither. It's the name/title you gave the image, when creating the gallery.

OK – thats it – now it works fine – thanks!
Hello,

I've managed to make this gallery almost 100% responsive, all thou I have one problem: the image height.
And it is all in this one:

"plugin_cycle.php" file, css part of it ->

#gallery-cycle-<?php echo $id; ?>.gallery-cycle .gallery-container {
width: <?php echo $tp == 'left' || $tp == 'right' ? $w + $tw : $w; ?>px;
height: <?php echo $tp == 'top' || $tp == 'bottom' ? $h + $tw : $h; ?>px;
}

Ideal would be to replace "height' with 'auto' or ' 100%'. But it's not working in the browser - height would become 0px and the image would be not visible.

So my question would be: is there a way to change this part of PHP to keep responsive height ?

Thanx
Dear Mvlcek. Please, what about my question?
(2013-11-05, 21:27:02)alex_d Wrote: #gallery-cycle-<?php echo $id; ?>.gallery-cycle .gallery-container {
}

Ideal would be to replace "height' with 'auto' or ' 100%'. But it's not working in the browser - height would become 0px and the image would be not visible.

So my question would be: is there a way to change this part of PHP to keep responsive height ?

Just overwrite this style in your own CSS, e.g.
Code:
.gallery-cycle .gallery-container { height: auto !important; }
You might need to add a more specific rule, if this does not work, e.g. body #content .gallery-cycle .gallery-container { ... }
Hi, I have just tried installing this gallery on a new fresh install of the Get Simple CMS, but when I try at add a new gallery with a new image I get an error 404. These are both the latest versions as downloaded and installed today.

Can anyone help please.
I am creating a gallery on a website - it is the 4th gallery on the website. Each of the others contained approx 50 or less images, this one 67 images. Up until this point I have had no problems.
I have a folder for each of the galleries. When creating the latest gallery and selecting 'all files' from the relevant folder it does not create a gallery - defaults back to create a new gallery eg create gallery name etc. I can only upload the files that are only landscape OR portrait, can not upload them together. I cant even upload the portraits THEN add the landscapes, as none of them show, and vice versa.
The site in question is --DELETED-- malware detected
Please if someone could assist as to why this is suddenly happening, I would be grateful.
@chaos
It might be that I18N Gallery doesn't support that many images of killed animals - let it be elephants, leopards or hippos. Angel
Dear Mvlcek, please help!!

<?php get_i18n_gallery_link('gallery3', array('url'=>'2013/gallery3', 'thumb'=>'random')); ?>

It is o.k., but I need one random thumb from all my gallerys (gallery1, gallery2, gallery3, and so on...), and correct link to the gallery the random thumb from.
Hi Mvlicek, thanx for the reply,

width:auto !important / 100% !important; just does not work.

I made a workaround with adding viewport screen sizes ..

Regards,

(2013-11-06, 02:03:48)mvlcek Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 21:27:02)alex_d Wrote: #gallery-cycle-<?php echo $id; ?>.gallery-cycle .gallery-container {
}

Just overwrite this style in your own CSS, e.g.
Code:
.gallery-cycle .gallery-container { height: auto !important; }
You might need to add a more specific rule, if this does not work, e.g. body #content .gallery-cycle .gallery-container { ... }
Hello,

I am using bootstrap 3 and just want to CENTER the whole gallery (Prettyphoto) inside the parent container / div / column. I've tried for ages to change the relevant CSS styles but stubbornly the gallery always seem to float / align left.

Best case solution would be the thumbnails appearing evenly over the width of the parent container and this would happen on all viewports but I would settle for centering the .gallery style or similar.

I don't mind adding another div that surrounds it if this would be a good solution.

I have tried the tip on post 991 of this thread but each thumbnail appeared on it's own row and not what I was wanting.

Have spent numerous hours on this and thought I would ask the expert Smile
Thanks