Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Download of Quality Files (from the Envato Marketplaces)
It just occurred to me that even though I wait for the month free-file downloads from all the Envato Marketplaces (I usually download them and save them for a day I might need them), others might not know about these awesome freebies.

There are always great downloads, refreshed on on a monthly basis. My personal favorites are CodeCanyon and GraphicRiver (usually icons)... No matter which site you go to, the files are always quality in nature since these marketplaces only accept the best in the first place.

Note: The links below are tagged with my affiliate link b/c I just copied them from this post.
  • ThemeForest – Site templates and themes to skin popular CMS products like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
  • GraphicRiver – Royalty free layered Adobe Photoshop Files, Vector Graphics, Icon Sets and Add-ons for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
  • CodeCanyon – PHP, Javascript, ASP.NET and Java Code
  • AudioJungle – Royalty-free music and sound effects.
  • VideoHive – Royalty free stock footage, motion graphics and project files for applications such as Adobe After Effects.
  • ActiveDen – Royalty-free stock items for use in Adobe Flash projects and websites.
  • 3DOcean – 3D Models, Textures, Materials, Shaders and Concepts.
  • Tuts Marketplace – The best premium tutorials available online to learn new skills in Web Design, Photoshop, After Effects, and Much More.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
THey are not free. you have to pay for everything
Even though this thread is 6 years old it is correct, sign up to Envato and you get freebies every month, one from each of the sites... I use it all the time....
My Github Repos: Github
(2017-01-20, 10:15:16)n00dles101 Wrote: Even though this thread is 6 years old it is correct, sign up to Envato and you get freebies every month, one from each of the sites... I use it all the time....
I've always bought everything I needed cause I always thought that premium is quality and free is subpar. Turns out some of the freebies are actually high quality. Thanks. I'll also start using them. Review posted here