Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usage of "Keep Page Private"
Hi

I have created a few pages that I would like to keep private for a while, until they are finalized.

The pages are not showing in my menu, just as intended. But as soon as I generate a sitemap, the private pages are included in that sitemap. Is there any way to avoid this in order to keep them 100% private?

I also use the "Simpel page content" plugin, in order to print specific pages outside the content area. But here the problem is the same. As soon as I add text to the specific page, it is being printet, dispite that I have marked them as Private.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
private pages should not be part of the sitemap... let me look into this

[edit]
I just tested it and the sitemap does not show private pages. (it should be noted that i tested it with the latest SVN copy of the upcoming 3.1 version... but either way, the issue is closed)
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Private pages have never been added to sitemap.
I tested it twice after GS3.0 has been released.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Hi

Thanks for your replies.

It turns out that it is caused by using the i18n-navigation plugin, where I added at sitemap string with the parameter I18N_SHOW_PAGES. Apparently that called all pages.

Just needed the GetSimple Sitemap plugin in order to achieve what I wanted.

Thanks for a great CMS :-)
emenick Wrote:It turns out that it is caused by using the i18n-navigation plugin, where I added at sitemap string with the parameter I18N_SHOW_PAGES. Apparently that called all pages.
The I18N plugin was recently updated to 1.6 to fix that problem.
Quote:Version 1.6: enhanced navigation structure view, honors private flag
Modern UI Admin for GetSimple
Watch the demo. Install this plugin. Use this CSS. Enjoy.
sal Wrote:
emenick Wrote:It turns out that it is caused by using the i18n-navigation plugin, where I added at sitemap string with the parameter I18N_SHOW_PAGES. Apparently that called all pages.
The I18N plugin was recently updated to 1.6 to fix that problem.
Quote:Version 1.6: enhanced navigation structure view, honors private flag
Thank you so much for this update. I think I understand my problem now!