Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safetrain Services
Thought I would submit another site. This is an awesome CMS for small sites. This was one of my most enjoyable projects.

http://www.safetrainservices.com
I like the clear design, it is much better than the design of the bizcard and the poster ;=)

A good site, but I have one objection: it's not obvious, where the company resides. I think this belongs to the front page ... Is it in England, in USA? That is not easy to tell

And there are some small typos:

Quote:"challenges within your work or home.Contact us to"
on "contact us"

Quote:Tommorrow
on frontpage

Cheers
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
mmm....stretched horizontally img in background looks pretty awful.
A gray/beige to yellow gradient would look more appealing.
And a small fallback feature, which is slightly different hover color in menu, for browsers with disabled js would reaise website's usability.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Good point. I think they intended it that way, but i will make that point with the client. Cheers...The site is for a business in Trinidad and Tobago. but looking to expand.

Connie Wrote:I like the clear design, it is much better than the design of the bizcard and the poster ;=)

A good site, but I have one objection: it's not obvious, where the company resides. I think this belongs to the front page ... Is it in England, in USA? That is not easy to tell

And there are some small typos:

Quote:"challenges within your work or home.Contact us to"
on "contact us"

Quote:Tommorrow
on frontpage

Cheers
thanks for the feedback!!
The image in back was kinda of a requirement. The colors were a design requirement. Re usability, not sure how a different color would improve. I tried a deep toned and the client preferred the lemon green. Hmmm...a three color gradient might work fine. Thanks!!!

yojoe Wrote:mmm....stretched horizontally img in background looks pretty awful.
A gray/beige to yellow gradient would look more appealing.
And a small fallback feature, which is slightly different hover color in menu, for browsers with disabled js would reaise website's usability.
Thanks for the head's up!!! The eyes will see what the mind believe!! Lol. Thought i had all the typo's covered.

Re the domain of business, i think i added something in the footer. Many thanks!!!

Connie Wrote:Tommorrow