Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use another page listing tool after logging in?
Is there a way to have another page listing tool load when you login to admin? I continuously find myself clicking on the I18N page list, because I currently find it more useful than the standard list in 3.0

Hope this is not being regarded as heresy ;-)
that variable is set in /admin/configuration.php

What makes that page so much more useful? (i dont mind at all - just asking)
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
polyfragmented Wrote:Is there a way to have another page listing tool load when you login to admin? I continuously find myself clicking on the I18N page list

Tip: Changing Admin Panel start page

For I18N page manager it would be: edit /admin/inc/configuration.php line 18 (GS 3.0), change to:
Code:
$cookie_redirect = 'load.php?id=i18n_base';
ccagle8 Wrote:What makes that page so much more useful?

If your site makes use of the multilanguage support in I18N plugins, its page manager displays the correct structure (a column for each language), so it is the admin page you'll be using most of the time.
Thanks for your tips, Chris and Carlos.

ccagle8 Wrote:What makes that page so much more useful?
Firstly it has a top->bottom approach to listing my pages, starting with the homepage. Having it the other way round just feels unnatural to me. We've had another thread about this already. It seemed to me the problem would not be addressed in the near-term.

Secondly the filter field is always open and focused. I use it often, I just roll that way.