Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IEWall Browser Security Utility Software Website Use GetSimple now :)
website http://www.iewall.com
hmm I thought we put here get simple with new own templates
kotos.net - webdesign / dtp / graphics / photography
Not necessarily, in essence all GS sites could be shown here. I most of the time stress for custom layouts but I must say the theme could fit with this site without changes anyway!
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Why don't they just copy ask Chris for the mysql info to the forum as well. Rolleyes
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
internet54 Wrote:Why don't they just copy ask Chris for the mysql info to the forum as well.
Why doesn’t Chris just copy ask PunBB for their MySQL info to the forum as well.
We are not really running a custom forum style either now, are we? It is completely accepted to keep default styles, what ever you might think. Otherwise we should be discourage any usage of the now shared themes as well?
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zeg,

I know what you mean. It's just too identical.
It's like everyone using the default WordPress system and saying "Hey check out my awesome new site!"
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
internet54 Wrote:Zeg,

I know what you mean. It's just too identical.
It's like everyone using the default WordPress system and saying "Hey check out my awesome new site!"

I agree
kotos.net - webdesign / dtp / graphics / photography
I don't.

It's just a post to show, that another site is using GS. Purpose is to promote the use of GS and not to show off, that one has a website at all....
Texta Wrote:I don't.

It's just a post to show, that another site is using GS. Purpose is to promote the use of GS and not to show off, that one has a website at all....
Exactly.

The description of the "Sites using GetSimple" forum is:
Show off your sites using GetSimple here..

Not:
Show off you own creation/template/whatever here...

Says enough.