Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great CMS and... Hi!
Light and totally in control. That's how it feels.

Every week I discover something else about it that puts a smile on my face. That's kinda nerdy, I know. It isn't easy to develop a CMS like this. Simple rarely is easy.

Some things are so good, you want to share it with everyone. GS is better than that. It's like a secret shortcut. You kind of wish other web designers will never know about it. I will spread the word anyway, though. Wink

And... it simply looks pretty. Which pushes you to design a better website. You can't have a CMS to outshine the site itself.

GS already helped me out tremendously in an emergency where a complete website was needed within half a day.

All I want to say is: Hi! And keep up the good work!
Vincent,

thank you for the praise!

It is a good start into the day to read your message!

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
You're welcome.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum and as I do, teach some as well.
hi vincent , welcome !

I would like to know if u are french ?
thanks for the glowing review! I am humbled by all the great responses I get regarding GS... I think its because i treat it as if it's my 4th child!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
kirua46 Wrote:hi vincent , welcome !

I would like to know if u are french ?

Hi! I'm dutch.
ccagle8 Wrote:thanks for the glowing review! I am humbled by all the great responses I get regarding GS... I think its because i treat it as if it's my 4th child!

You're welcome!

Your 4th child... I can't help but wonder about this family of themed kids with basic functionality, where the little one just got her Walk plugin. Wink

Keep it up!
haha... thanks Vincent! Smile
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!