Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing file warning - Beta 3.1B - Beta / Bleeding Edge
just installed latest beta GetSimple_3.1B_r533 and got the following warning in the Health check stats?

/data/cache/ Missing file - Warning

Nothing is in that folder, in the install files nor when I uploaded it to the server, should it be a .htaccess file?
Pete

Chefbyte Services
is it possible to add the ability to sort images by date of upload, on one of my sites a lot of pictures and I always have to scroll the list
"/data/cache/ Missing file - Warning" i think thats a small bug... it probably doesn't need a DENY file in it to be secure (/data/ already has one).

It should be empty, until you start using the system, then api calls and stylesheets will get cached there.

@oleg: we have sortable lists on the enhancements list - just not sure when we will get to it as there are a lot of variables we need to account for first.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
just noticed in GetSimple_3.1B_r525
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: foldercount in /home/p30318/www/u-la-la.ru/olsv64/upload.php on line 287
in GetSimple_3.1B_r533
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: foldercount in D:\home\ulala.ru\www\admin\upload.php on line 291