Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
articles plugin
What I would like is a articles-plugin with categories. I have looked in de extend-list, but couldn't find such an plugin. This would be a nice plugin/feature of this cms!
wijnand Wrote:What I would like is a articles-plugin with categories. I have looked in de extend-list, but couldn't find such an plugin. This would be a nice plugin/feature of this cms!

Just create a page for each article and put the categories into the tags/keywords. Use I18N Search to list all articles in a specific category.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
But that's a little bit of a 'tricky' solution. It's not a very nice solution I think. You would just want 2 admin-pages:

categories overview (with edit/delete/etc)
articles overview (with edit/delete/etc)

I have seen 'Dominion Blog/News' but there I need to add an 'getLast($limit = 5, $cat = null)' method to make a list :-).
wijnand Wrote:But that's a little bit of a 'tricky' solution. It's not a very nice solution I think. You would just want 2 admin-pages:

categories overview (with edit/delete/etc)
articles overview (with edit/delete/etc)

I have seen 'Dominion Blog/News' but there I need to add an 'getLast($limit = 5, $cat = null)' method to make a list :-).

It's not tricky and - in my opinion - better, because all content is in pages, you don't need special rules for fancy URLs, you can search over the whole site, and so on.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Hi wijnand

You look it: http://get-simple.info/forum/topic/2545/...ts-plugin/
You can create groups and list page by groups...

Regards.