Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact & ARGuestbook issues
Hi, I have a problem with two plugins, first is the p01-contact. The plugin works fine except when I want to use the captcha - the captcha won't display.

All the files seems to be in the right places, so not sure if it is a file permission problem or something else, and as I am not too knowledgeable in this realm, and a bit security paranoid, don't want to start changing things about without a bit of guidance, if it is a file permission issue. I can tell you that both files: secureimage_show.php and secureimage.php are set at 666.

The other problem is with the ARGuestbook plugin. I can get plugin to display ok, but when a comment is entered, a page is displayed stating: Oops! Page not found!, we are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist! I'm sure all the files are in the right places, so not sure what is happening,

The general health check on the admin install ticked all the boxes, and all else on the site seems to be fine. I did reinstall the p01 contact, but just the same with the captcha,

any suggestions or advice welcome?
welcome here in the forum!

please do not post 2 different questions in one posting.

to get better help, tell us whether the server health check is ok, what are the results of the server health check? (You find this in settings / first steps / server health check)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:welcome here in the forum!

please do not post 2 different questions in one posting.

to get better help, tell us whether the server health check is ok, what are the results of the server health check? (You find this in settings / first steps / server health check)

Hi, sorry about the 2 questions 1 post, as to the server health check, all is stated in green to be ok, all requirements met, if you want me to post a screenshot, let me know,