Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q: How to set I18N navigation plugin output absolute menu?
I have used

Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),1,2); ?>

to get second level menu (main menu, top is home page). However, when with the same template get one step below, I get the next level menu, breaking the design (wrong pages).

Is there a way to make I18n Navigation output absolutely positioned menu-list?

Thanks!
mrmut Wrote:I have used

Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),1,2); ?>

Is there a way to make I18n Navigation output absolutely positioned menu-list?

Thanks!

Got it! :-)

Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),0,0,I18N_SHOW_MENU); ?>

Shows only top level.

And to show only second level, :

Code:
<?php get_i18n_navigation(return_page_slug(),1,1,I18N_SHOW_MENU); ?>

(But I do think I stumbled upon a bug, as this didn't worked at once, therefore the forum post.)
mrmut Wrote:(But I do think I stumbled upon a bug, as this didn't worked at once, therefore the forum post.)

Mrmut,

don't be so suspicious, this plugin is in use many thousand times and there is no related error reported which stays unfixed

very often misfunctions can be tracked down to old browser cache, non reloading of pages etc.

I am sure you can continue your work in a relaxed mood, the menue will work, for sure!

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:
mrmut Wrote:(But I do think I stumbled upon a bug, as this didn't worked at once, therefore the forum post.)

Mrmut,

don't be so suspicious, this plugin is in use many thousand times and there is no related error reported which stays unfixed

very often misfunctions can be tracked down to old browser cache, non reloading of pages etc.

I am sure you can continue your work in a relaxed mood, the menue will work, for sure!

Cheers, Connie

Hahaha, I am sysadmin much more than a webdesigner, so I suppose being suspicious is my natural state :-)
Thanks.
Documentation and examples can be found here and on the sub pages.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:Documentation and examples can be found here and on the sub pages.

Thank you, I did used your site.
And thank your for making a great plugin.

I did encountered a weird problem at one point. While working with menu editor, something happened that turned all the plugins to "on" state. It happened only once, and I am sure that I was using menu editor, on GS 3.0. The server is my localhost, and only I was in the site at the moment. - This might have some value to you.