Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member Introduction
Hello everybody,

I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. My name's Philip and I'm from Maine, USA.

I've recently discovered GS and after looking around it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a freelance web designer/developer and I've been frustrated by the way other CMS's try to do everything under the sun. About half of my clients don't need advanced features, they just need a simple site with the ability to update it themselves. I agree with the mission statement and appreciate the focus on aesthetics.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about GS, and participating in the community. Over time, I hope to release my own themes and/or plugins for GS.
filupn Wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. My name's Philip and I'm from Maine, USA.

I've recently discovered GS and after looking around it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a freelance web designer/developer and I've been frustrated by the way other CMS's try to do everything under the sun. About half of my clients don't need advanced features, they just need a simple site with the ability to update it themselves. I agree with the mission statement and appreciate the focus on aesthetics.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about GS, and participating in the community. Over time, I hope to release my own themes and/or plugins for GS.

Welcome to the community!
The simplicity is the best thing about getsimple. It has all the basics included and easy to use/install plugins to handle the more advanced needs.

I am sure you will love it and I look forwarded to seeing your future plugins!
Hi and welcome. See you around Smile
This was a great introduction i must day. I look forward to seeing you around the community!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Hello everyone!
This is Pattinson! i am new here, its a great forum, i think i can learn a lot in this forum.Hope it will b a great pleasure to be a member of this site. Will meet all of you in discussions.
Hello and welcome here!

I just have one thing to tell you: it is not good to have commercial links in the signature, we have such a hard fight with spammers that it is difficult to tell what is spam and what is not spam

so I took off your signature, ok?
If I did it by mistake, feel free to add it again

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Welcome to the forum, Pattison.

Keep in mind there is a lot of good helpful information in the Wiki.
Hello to everyone my name is James and I am new here in this forum I want to take a part in discussions and looking forward to share ideas and view with others.
jamess497 Wrote:Hello to everyone my name is James and I am new here in this forum I want to take a part in discussions and looking forward to share ideas and view with others.

jamess497,

you are welcome here but we do not accept spam links, so I took it off from your post.
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself here. My name's Alexander and I'm from Berlin, Germany.

I have come across GS and installed it, deleted it and fiddled around with a handful of other CMS only to come back and reinstall GS. It best fits my needs. Thank you very much for all the effort you've put into it.

Alexander
Hello All, me to newbie here, want to say HIIIII to Alllllll.. Big Grin
Hope i will learn some good things here and making some cool friends here... i want to tell all the girls who are in this forum, i am a very Hot Big Grin
Thought I better say hi, after making a few posts in other threads.

Gordo, live in Norfolk UK, and avivd Norwich City supporter a season ticket holder so can go to every home match. Although disabled with mobility problems, I manage to get out a little but most of my time is spent infront of my computer screen, doing something or another. Or painting in water colours or acrylics, plus reading book after book.

Started using computers over 20 years ago with my much loved Amiga, still have one with tons of software, we get it out every so often and have a play. Taught myself a lot of different things, with all that time on my hands, I had to keep myself sane.

I only recently found Get Simple, impressed with it totally I just built my own site, and will probably use it for any clients who come my way.

I use the following as a little slogan on my site Cut Out Complexity and Get Simple
Hello Gordo,

welcome here at GetSimple!

Your slogan is great!

Connie
|--

Hi Guys! another newbie here!
Hello there!

My name is Patricia & am from Virginia. I'm a freelancer & just starting web designing. I've been looking around & i like what i'm seeing so far. Hope to see more of the guys from getsimple to help us around.
Hi Patricia,

Welcome to the forums.

Mike
My Github Repos: Github
Hi there,

This is Paula from Indiana. I've been looking around & so far I like what I'm seeing Smile Keep it up!