Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
login problems
Worked like a charm untill now ((

Constantly redirects to the authorization page. I tried to clear browser's memory cash, tried different browsers.
I tried to reset password, system sends a new pass, but the problems remains. However it does show the error message, when using incorrect password..

GetSimple 3.0, installed on Denwer as local server.
Here is the content of "/data/other/logs/failedlogins.log" file

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<channel><entry><date>Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:02:54 -0500</date><Username><![CDATA[admin]]></Username><IP_Address><![CDATA[127.0.0.1]]></IP_Address></entry></channel>

Cannot figure out what could have caused this problem..
Does debug mode display any warnings or errors?

You may have to activate it via the config.php file in your root directory.
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
Did you mess with options in gsconfig file, especially with salt option ?
Try to disable friendly urls by temporarily changing .htaccess file name into something different.

And as Matt mentioned, turn on debug mode.
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
Safe mode does not show any mistake.
Renaming .htaccess does not help ((

And I did no changes to gsconfig

I've installed a new version to another subdomain and tried to copy files from the previos installation.

So problem with the new installation appeared as soon as I copied "data" and replaced folder. Before that I was copying "Plugins" and "Theme" folders and no mistake showed up..

So, now I need to see which of the many files in "Data" folder creates problem.. (
Omg!! (( I still cannot figure that out.. Now the problems started with no reason at all: it was working well, but when I logged off - it redirected back to the control panel. So, the problem must be with cooikies.. I tried to clear cookies from the browser's cash, but could not login again. Same problem with Opera 11, FF 8, IE 7.
I got it resolved. It was News Manager plugin, to which I've made some changes in localization files. I don't know how it could interfere to the authization part, but as soon as I replaced plugin files by the original ones - everything started to work again.. Unless I made some other changes, which I don't remember ))