Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a question for developers about extend documentation
Im not really sure if this is the right place but there didn't really seem to be one. This is also a suggestion as much as a question.

The question for the developers is, why not allow extend plugin include documentation, like a small html page included in the plugin that could be read into the getsimple plugin page?

Also, if one were to inquire about helping develop get simple, where would one start?
www.ericwooley.com
5wooley4@gmail.com - Let me know if you need any help with any of my plugins, or just help in general. I'll always help if i can.

Beware, Im just a drunken college student. I may throw up at any time.
5wooley4 Wrote:The question for the developers is, why not allow extend plugin include documentation, like a small html page included in the plugin that could be read into the getsimple plugin page?
As for plugins, there is a control panel that allows developers to add documentation inside textfields. I guess this case could have been made as Extend was being developed, but for now, this is the standard way to document your plugins.

5wooley4 Wrote:Also, if one were to inquire about helping develop get simple, where would one start?
I think the best way would be to just help out in the forums. We already have a great group of contributors (moderators, social media guys and a development team) and are always looking to expand, but I would definitely want to see some work before anyone comes on officially.

As for unofficially, take a look at our google code issues list. If you can fix one that hasn't been fixed yet, we all would be grateful.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!