Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbox for objects
great way to display object is with this eye candy:
http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/lightview/

I recommend you to use it in the future
again. this can (and SHOULD) be done in theme. not necessary to bloat the system.
I already use a small-footprint modal window called superbox to show a few things such as images in the 'Files' tab and the navigation & ticket system.

I think I am going to stick with that for a while b/c it's very lightweight and is simple to use for many different things within the admin panel.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
ccagle8 Wrote:I already use a small-footprint modal window called superbox to show a few things such as images in the 'Files' tab and the navigation & ticket system.

I think I am going to stick with that for a while b/c it's very lightweight and is simple to use for many different things within the admin panel.
href="../data/uploads/myimage.png" rel="superbox[gallery][imgList]">

shoud we hard-code it on code editor, when creating page's content ?

or is it there a interface way ?

thanks
focoves Wrote:shoud we hard-code it on code editor, when creating page's content ?

or is it there a interface way ?
There is no way at all to use it on your pages. This is because it is used by the admin backend and the Superbox code doesn’t load when you are browsing your site. As someone said, this “should be done in [the] theme”.

You will have to add the Lightbox/Superbox/whatever files to your theme, make sure the Javascript is being called by your theme, and only then will you have to bother about adding the right parameters to your images. I believe most attributes are accessible from the page editor already when placing an image so that wouldn’t even be much of a problem.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
foy anybody that would like use a modalbox on GS

1- modify template
link to JS + CSS, needed for modalbox (Chris likes superbox, so )

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="jquery.superbox.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.superbox-min.js"></script>

2- modify TinyMCE, in order to allow SIMPLE adition to link attributes like rel="superbox"

tutorial here
http://www.bibblan.com/martin/tinymce-rel-with-lightbox

Important:
a) for turning of the ADVLINK of TinyMCE
ADMIN/TEMPLATE/JS/TINYMCE/PLUGINS/ And delete ADVLINK folder

b) for set 1) of tutorial, (modify TinyMCE adding the CLASS to LINK-WINDOW) YOU NEED TO add
Code:
theme_advanced_styles : 'Link to Image=lightbox',
in ADMIN/edit.php

hope this helps
focoves Wrote:foy anybody that would like use a modalbox on GS
hope this helps

forgot (and forgive that post)

here the solution of Lightbox (superbox) integration
http://get-simple.info/forum/viewtopic.p...1448#p1448