Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't upload files ??
hi everyone i'm a new in getsimple cms , i've got question about the feature in this cms especially "file management " i can't upload my files ? btw is the upload feature only for certain kind of files..? or it can be any kind of files ? thx people..... Big Grin
admin/inc/upload_ajax.php
REMOVE
Code:
if (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == 'upload-ajax.php') {
    die('You cannot load this page directly.');
}
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
Do note that, changing what internet54 tells you to change will open your server to anyone. This makes you very vulnerable to hackers.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:Do note that, changing what internet54 tells you to change will open your server to anyone. This makes you very vulnerable to hackers.

@internet54 thank's a lot
@Zegnåt thank's for the note...... Wink maybe i prefer to disabled the java things .....rather than remove the code ....

btw getsimple is a cool things....i'm lovin'it a big thumb for the developers .....hope many people would participate and evaluate,contribute the code to make getsimple more reliable.......