Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easy_ContactForm
(2023-11-06, 08:10:49)CathG Wrote:
(2023-11-06, 05:43:02)CathG Wrote:
(2023-11-05, 04:31:35)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-11-04, 08:28:29)CathG Wrote: Hi.

I'm using easy_contactform at http://webdesigntry.place/contact and I get the fail message.

When I check the .txt files in data/other/easy_contactform, they're not being updated.

With debug on, I get this before I click submit:

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/turnon.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>146</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/style.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>147</b><br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/oneBlock/phone/phone.json): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Attempt to read property "phone" on null in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

I then created a oneblock called phone (it doesn't say in the plugin instructions that that's necessary) and the message before clicking submit is now this:

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/turnon.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>146</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/massiveToperSettings/style.txt): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/massiveAdmin.php</b> on line <b>147</b><br />

I've Googled massiveToper and get nothing

After I click submit, I get this:

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "hiddencaptcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "captcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />

<div class="easyContactSendNot">IT DIDN'T WORK (sad face!)</div>

<br />

<br />

I copied the captcha information from Google.

I'm pretty sure I've done the settings correctly. I'm happy to give you the admin login, if that will help.

Thanks!

Hi Cath!

This what i do for fix this.
-added get_footer to footer.inc.php
-change custom style on header.contact.inc.php
-change template default to contact.php
-replaced key for google and choosed captcha.

Now yours contact form should be send message

if you want, you can buy me small coffeSmile Good day for you.

THAT'S FANTASTIC! Thank you so much. I'll buy you coffee when I get paid next!

Multi, would it be very difficult to redirect them to completely separate pages if the email succeeds or fails? so for example, success.php or fail.php instead of using the .txt files?

Thanks!

No, i can make this option.
(2023-11-06, 21:23:14)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-11-05, 04:31:35)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-11-04, 08:28:29)CathG Wrote: Hi.

I'm using easy_contactform at http://webdesigntry.place/contact and I get the fail message.

When I check the .txt files in data/other/easy_contactform, they're not being updated.

With debug on, I get this before I click submit:

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/data/other/oneBlock/phone/phone.json): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>10</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Attempt to read property "phone" on null in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/multiBlock/class/oneBlock.class.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />

I then created a oneblock called phone (it doesn't say in the plugin instructions that that's necessary) and the message before clicking submit is now this:

<br />

I've Googled massiveToper and get nothing

After I click submit, I get this:

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "hiddencaptcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Undefined array key "captcha" in <b>/home16/webdesi5/public_html/webdesigntry.place/plugins/easy_contactform/form.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />

<div class="easyContactSendNot">IT DIDN'T WORK (sad face!)</div>

<br />

<br />

I copied the captcha information from Google.

I'm pretty sure I've done the settings correctly. I'm happy to give you the admin login, if that will help.

Thanks!

Hi Cath!

Multi, would it be very difficult to redirect them to completely separate pages if the email succeeds or fails? so for example, success.php or fail.php instead of using the .txt files?

Thanks!

Would you mind giving me a quote to do this? Thanks
(2023-11-07, 05:33:25)CathG Wrote:
(2023-11-06, 21:23:14)multicolor Wrote:
(2023-11-05, 04:31:35)multicolor Wrote: Hi Cath!

Thanks!

Would you mind giving me a quote to do this? Thanks

Give me one day, i try edit my plugin for you.
Ok, done. I replaced on your site. Now if mail success go to page with slug "success-email" and if not "error-email" Smile i maked for this Easy_contactForm 5.0b for future on GS CE Repo.
(2023-11-07, 08:14:20)multicolor Wrote: Ok, done. I replaced on your site. Now if mail success go to page with slug "success-email" and if not "error-email" Smile i maked for this Easy_contactForm 5.0b for future on GS CE Repo.

You're faster than a speeding bullet!

Apart from success-email.xml and error-email.xml, which other files have changed? So that I can download them.

THANK YOU!
(2023-11-07, 08:47:40)CathG Wrote:
(2023-11-07, 08:14:20)multicolor Wrote: Ok, done. I replaced on your site. Now if mail success go to page with slug "success-email" and if not "error-email" Smile i maked for this Easy_contactForm 5.0b for future on GS CE Repo.

You're faster than a speeding bullet!

Apart from success-email.xml and error-email.xml, which other files have changed? So that I can download them.

THANK YOU!

Contact page, i deleted action on form and rename submit name. And ofc i updated easy contact form to 5.0b from Ce repo