Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple wiki/forum/extend with www.
If I call the wiki, the forum or extend with www.get-simple.info, there is no redirection to get-simple.info.
That would be ok, as all further links go to get-simple.info, but the style sheets, etc. for the page header are not found with www. and thus there is no styling for the header.

For me this happens, when I'm disconnected from the internet and firefox automatically prepends a www. to retry again. When the connection is then reestablished - reset the router/modem - and I press refresh, I get the corrupted versions.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
I support this, I ran into this as well,
should be a very simple .htaccess rule to add, I guess ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
im not seeing anything wrong when go to the www. version, but i fixed it anyway as it's just better practice. THanks
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Works. Thanks.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.