Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with this picture?
[Image: screen.png]

It's on the front page of the GS site.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
Dunno.. ?
Visit my portfolio website: http://graphixant.com
must have been the old name for GS, well spotted...
My Github Repos: Github
haha... changed it at the last minute because there was a company out there called SimpleManage and I didn't want to encroach on them (just in case they decided to get testy about it)

I should have changed the picture, but honestly never thought about it. haha, nice catch
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Chris, I figured you changed it at the last minute. I just thought it was funny.

Also, I would maybe suggest looking through the documentation online, as I know at least one part refers to SimpleManage instead of Get-Simple.
Clients always want to be able to change the content of their pages, but they are unwilling to do so.

Have you ever coded in your underwear before?
OK - well if we're all picking nits here, then lets have a crack at that SM favicon, eh? Smile
hha. that was changed though... the new installs have it GS on the favicon. just realized i never changed it on here... sworn I did before...
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
And more nits... this page http://get-simple.info/docs/theme-codex still lists a few "SimpleManage" items too Smile
crap... lol
- Chris

ccagle8 Wrote:crap... lol
yeah yeah... only take out a few at a time so I have something to look forward to Smile
Still has SimpleManage under 'return_site_ver()'...
-- Sam