Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I18N Special Pages
Is it possible to change url-creating process in Special Pages? I need to create and change page url (using strftime pattern: parentslug-%d-%m-%y) with public/editing date, not with automatic create date?
Please, help.
What could be the reason when (% ... %) does not work and I only get the code instead of output?
Maybe this is not the right topic to ask, but I faced it using Special Pages for calling news..

This is the example: http://business-portal.uz/news/

Thank you!
Did you install the I18N Search plugin?
(2017-06-23, 01:54:29)Carlos Wrote: Did you install the I18N Search plugin?

Sure. It is working on the first page: http://business-portal.uz

But I use there <?php ..?> construction via components..
Where did you insert the (% searchresults .. %) code? Perhaps in a component or a template?
It should be in the page content field.
(2017-06-23, 07:22:21)Carlos Wrote: Where did you insert the (% searchresults .. %) code? Perhaps in a component or a template?
It should be in the page content field.

I am with GetSimple since 2011, Carlos ))
It is in the page content field ))

The code works perfectly on many other my websites, and i remember the same problem happened a couple of years back, but don't remember how i managed to fix that (

SOLVED: The problem was in JQuery Spoiler plugin.. My client installed it by himself along with some others.. I should have checked it in the very beginning ((
Hi mvlcek, I'm trying to display search results using a WYSIWYG special_field on a Special Page but it only works if I place it inside insert_page_content(). Here's the code: 

(% searchresults tags=hair addtags=_special_mypage component=mycomponent max=20 i18n=0 order=menuOrder showPaging=0 HEADER="" %)

Is there no way to do that using get_special_field instead of insert_page_content? I need to display search results in three different places on my Special Page (main product listing + custom navigation + slideshow) but I need to be able to change the tags used in the searchresults on each Special page as I'm trying to use one template for all categories - placing the call inside my template isn't an option. 

Has anyone done this with one of their projects? I'm really struggling here, any help is appreciated.  Huh