Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News or Blog where I can include I18N Gallery images.
I'm trying to find a solution to integrate I18N Gallery into news manager or I18N search, but none of them are capable of displaying any galleries. I usually post news with several images, let's say five and it would be a great feature to include them as a single gallery. Also calling back a single image from I18N Gallery from news manager is impossible.

Any solutions guys, please?
Or is there a way to add a link in news manager to the gallery to open it up directly? For example I will insert just one Image and will hyperlink to the I18N?
you can do anything you want in a news, why not add an image and hyperlink that?
did you think of using a special template for the news which includes the necessary Javascripts?

what are the real problems?
Did you try or do you ask before trying?

Tell us the URL where we can see that it is not working
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:you can do anything you want in a news, why not add an image and hyperlink that?
did you think of using a special template for the news which includes the necessary Javascripts?

what are the real problems?
Did you try or do you ask before trying?

Tell us the URL where we can see that it is not working

Thanks Connie, I'm getting helped under i18n forum.
hi avoleoo,

could you provide the link with the solution, please? i have the same problem and want to show image galleries in news posts.

thanks
tom