Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pajax: Ajax page loading plugin
Hi,
would it be possible to modify this so it can WAIT until CSS3 transition ends and then load content through Ajax? Also, in opposite direction – load content through Ajax and then animate it with CSS3 when ready?

I have a little special project – customer wants theirs web to have it look like more as a Keynote presentation then classic web.
Animations are no problem, also, I know I can use transitionEnd in JQuery, but HOW to implement it with Pajax?

Another „little“ issue – home page should have links in content (not problem at all with CSS) BUT these links should not directly read the content, just redirect to another subpage (if it exists) and then use subpages in other section as links to content. Moreover, content is loaded directly into link placeholder. Would this be possible?

Like:
Homepage:
[object menu]->content->load with Pajax to Object menu item
|–>subpage–>load subpage navigation->[object menu item]->content->load with Pajax to object menu item

Again, basically, if there are subpages in Menu object, load subpages (another objects), if there is direct content on the page, load content through Ajax to menu item placeholder object.

Demo of CSS transitions with „menu items“ here:
http://reklamnyservis.sk/gryfnove

If you click on „Bigboard“ object just gets bigger and should load it's own page content, other circles should read another navigation if they do not contain any content but subpages.

Hope I'm clear enough…
Hi,
has somebody got this working with i18N Gallery plugin?

I really need this to finish my project Sad

Anyone, please?!
(2013-01-29, 22:14:42)ZhuJo Wrote: Hi,
has somebody got this working with i18N Gallery plugin?

I really need this to finish my project Sad

Anyone, please?!

Sorry, I know it's a late reply. But I have never been able to get this to work with the I18n gallery. I spent a long time trying to figure out a way, unfortunately, i just couldn't get it to work.
www.ericwooley.com
5wooley4@gmail.com - Let me know if you need any help with any of my plugins, or just help in general. I'll always help if i can.

Beware, Im just a drunken college student. I may throw up at any time.
I have found (partial) solution till my original post. I have created custom template just for I18N gallerie pages. This template needs to be selected when creating page for given gallery.
Please note, that this just works for prettyGallery mode in I18N.

Code:
<?php if(!defined('IN_GS')){ die('you cannot load this page directly.'); }
/****************************************************
* @File:             template.php
* @Package:        GetSimple
* @Action:        Cardinal theme for GetSimple CMS
*****************************************************/
?>
    <script src="<?php get_theme_url(); ?>/js/jquery-latest.min.js"></script>

<!-- Site Title -->
    <?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="gal">