Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images saving prettyPhoto (I18N Gallery)
It seems that prettyPhoto has no out-of-the-box-method to get a way for normal users to download an image in a gallery. I have opened a new thread here in the GS-Forum, because I'm using the I18N Gallery plugin_prettyphoto.php. I like to avoid hacking somewhere in the I18N Gallery or prettyPhoto core code.
I have not found much information about this topic:
I like to ask if someone of I18N Gallery / prettyPhoto Users has implemented this function (or tried to) in some way or is there an update in this I haven't found?

I like prettyPhoto but this topic brings up the question to change to FancyBox, where in the "middle third" you can simply right click and "Save Image as..."
Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 coder. Simple JS & PHP hacker (not enough for new function coding). Build one webpage with GS (late 2012). Focusing on Theme customizing/Template files. Experience with WP.
Chris,

Quote:a way for normal users to download an image in a gallery.

I do not exactly get your questions. You want the option for users, visitors of your site to download images from your gallery?

Did you check the homepage of Pretty Photo? Any information there?
http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/proj...tbox-clone
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
ChriS Wrote:It seems that prettyPhoto has no out-of-the-box-method to get a way for normal users to download an image in a gallery.

If you right-click on the small thumbs at the bottom of the main image, you can show/save the corresponding image, which is the full-size image.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:If you right-click on the small thumbs at the bottom of the main image, you can show/save the corresponding image, which is the full-size image.
Thank you for the fast answer. I fear a "normal user" does not find out that, if you don't explain it to him somewhere. Have to evaluate the possibilities. Thanks again for the support here.
Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 coder. Simple JS & PHP hacker (not enough for new function coding). Build one webpage with GS (late 2012). Focusing on Theme customizing/Template files. Experience with WP.