Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
botton upoload file in upload.php
Hi I've got a question about file upload.php

After installation i'd like upload a images file but i can't because there isn't upload botton in page upload.php

How can I see this botton?
Hello,

please check your installation and tell us:

. which GS version you are using?
. what does Server Healtch Check mean?
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
I've got the latest version 3.1

what means healtch? GS's installed in altervista.org

Connie Wrote:Hello,

please check your installation and tell us:

. which GS version you are using?
. what does Server Healtch Check mean?
server health check => Log in => go to Support => Server Health Check

there you will find information about the installation and possible problems
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
I can't see any mistake in configration server setup.

It's all ok i think about configuration isn't it right?
I have the same problem on their server.... But i don't know if it's possible to solve it...
The upload button is added through JavaScript and Flash. Please make sure both are enabled. If they are, could you check that page in GetSimple’s debug mode or with the browser’s error console turned on?

In Chrome you can find this under the wrench icon, then Tools, then Developer Tools. When it is open, switch to the Console tab and reload the page. JavaScript errors will be logged in there by the browser and they might help us solve your problem.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
In the debug mode I got this:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /membri/lucamusolesi/admin/inc/plugin_functions.php on line 75

At line 75 of that file there's a json call but in the phpinfo json is enabled so I don't understand the problem...
lucamusolesi Wrote:At line 75 of that file there’s a JSON call but in the phpinfo JSON is enabled so I don’t understand the problem…
The problem there has nothing to do with getting plugin information from the GetSimple server. It gives an error on that line because that’s where it checks for the value of status. The error means that status has not been set at all, so something has gone wrong earlier in the code.

It has nothing (that is, it shouldn’t have anything) to do with the upload problem though.

Have you tried looking for JavaScript errors as mentioned above?
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
In the upload section I got this error in js:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token D jquery.min.js:2

I'm having problem also with the I18N plugin, and the problem seems to be the same... Maybe it's some external calls disabled from the server.
lucamusolesi Wrote:In the upload section I got this error in js:
Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token D    jquery.min.js:2
An error inside jquery.min.js should pretty much break all JavaScript used by the admin panel. I’m surprised uploading is your only problem. Does the HTML editor work for pages?

What you could try is to go in to your gsconfig.php file. At the bottom you will find a GSNOCDN constant, like so:
Code:
#define("GSNOCDN",true);
Remove the # to set this:
Code:
define("GSNOCDN",true);
After this jQuery should be loaded from your own server, out of the admin directory. Hopefully this will fix things as you will no longer rely on an external jQuery version. (This will also enable you to manually update the jQuery file if further problems pop-up.)
I already tried that:
Code:
define("GSNOCDN",true);
But nothing changes. I don't understand why some js is working (like the text editor) and other is not working (like upload and I18N) even if called from locale...
I’m at a loss then. I can’t reproduce this so I can’t try to debug it. All I can say is that it has to do with the JavaScript not running. You could try disabling all your plugins or reinstalling GetSimple on your server, just to see if this will take the error away.

Maybe someone else will be able to chip in with a new idea.
Well my problem is now solved. I had only to wait some days after the request of having server to server connection enabled.
Thank you anyway!