Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thajax: ajax based replacement theme editor.
Thajax 1.0.0 beta is now on extend. As with everything I make, this is offered as is. Myself and a few others have been testing it for a few days. But until you have tested the Thajax out I recommend making a backup of your theme before you use it.

This is very similar to original editor, except it allows you to save without reloading the page. Useful if you make changes online often. I will continue to support it, but unless there is a surprisingly strong reception, it probably won't be getting a lot of features added. Only a few things I'm really interested in doing:

1. Ability to rename files
2. Ability to delete files
3. Ability to create new files.

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/thajax/426/
www.ericwooley.com
5wooley4@gmail.com - Let me know if you need any help with any of my plugins, or just help in general. I'll always help if i can.

Beware, Im just a drunken college student. I may throw up at any time.
In current GetSimple version (v. 3.1.2) cursor is at the wrong location. Not usable anymore. Tested with Chrome and Firefox.

Also, it seems whole site isn't working anymore if Thajax and Pajax are active at the same time (thought this was fixed before).

It's a shame because I found this plugin very useful.
(2012-12-13, 07:33:30)datiswous Wrote: In current GetSimple version (v. 3.1.2) cursor is at the wrong location. Not usable anymore. Tested with Chrome and Firefox.

Also, it seems whole site isn't working anymore if Thajax and Pajax are active at the same time (thought this was fixed before).

It's a shame because I found this plugin very useful.

I am glad you found it useful. I created them last summer, and once school started I just didn't have time to keep up with them. If you or anyone else would like to update them, feel free.
www.ericwooley.com
5wooley4@gmail.com - Let me know if you need any help with any of my plugins, or just help in general. I'll always help if i can.

Beware, Im just a drunken college student. I may throw up at any time.