Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upload and chrome problems
Everything was working just fine. At least i didn't notice this behavour before.

When i want to upload files with chrome (17.0.963.79 m) trough the files tab with uploadify i run in to problems. Lot's of times the browser just hangs and keeps loading, but nothing happens. I have to close the browser by hand.

In the Chrome network console i notice this when i change directorie or delete a file. I seems to try to load uploadify.swf twice.
  • uploadify.swf
    /admin/template/js/uploadify
    GET
    (canceled)
    undefined
    jquery.min.js:16
    Script
    13B
    0B
    92ms
    0.0 days
  • uploadify.swf
    /admin/template/js/uploadify
    GET
    (pending)
    undefined
    jquery.min.js:16
    Script
    13B
    0B
    Pending

The second one keeps the state pending. (I don't if this is relevant but i seems it is stuck on this)

I don't know if it is related. But i have some trouble with user rights on directories. It seems that accesing a directory that i made recently triggers this problem almost certain.

The directories have the same user as the old directories and are all chmod 777 (for testing i set them wide open). In these new directories i cannot upload files (FF and Chrome). When i upload files in the old directories there is no problem (Tested FF and Chrome).

BTW is it correct that the files get a different user and are chmod 644.

Another thing i noticed is (in FF/Firebug) that after a failed upload there is a 'GET false' request to the server siteurl/admin/false that returns a 404.

Hope someone has an idea, because i'm stuck.

regards,
Rolf