Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http error 302
When downloading files, an error 302
you mean when uploading... can you confirm you have write access to the /data/ & /data/uploads/ folders?
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
ccagle8 Wrote:you mean when uploading... can you confirm you have write access to the /data/ & /data/uploads/ folders?

The rights of 755 displayed
It seems to have something to do with session data not being transferred to the upload script and it therefor being unable to check if you are logged in or not. At least that’s what I find when I search for this. It might have something to do with how your server is configured. What kind of server set-up are you using?

I found two possible fixes in my 2 minute search of the web. The first one is the easiest, add the following line to your .htaccess file:
Code:
SecFilterEngine Off
The second one is just as easy to install but uses a couple more lines in your .htaccess:
Code:
php_value session.gc_probability 1
php_value session.gc_divisor 100
php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 3600
php_value session.save_path /path/to/your_site.com/sessions
Don’t forget to change /path/to/your_site.com/ for the absolute path to your website.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:It seems to have something to do with session data not being transferred to the upload script and it therefor being unable to check if you are logged in or not. At least that’s what I find when I search for this. It might have something to do with how your server is configured. What kind of server set-up are you using?

Problem solved decomment
#define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);

Thanks to all
If you have the time, could you please try one of the above two solutions before and tell me how that went? It would be good to know if they work to help people who might get into the same problem. What you did now is just completely disable the Uploadify system.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Zegnåt Wrote:If you have the time, could you please try one of the above two solutions before and tell me how that went? It would be good to know if they work to help people who might get into the same problem. What you did now is just completely disable the Uploadify system.
I tried two options. Rezultat negative.

On the local server works fine.
Perhaps the error in writing the correct address.
On the local server site was created in the / blog / and the hosting
create a folder / blogfiles / nova /.
Created a subdomain nova.hebriel.ru
Perhaps the truth is somewhere here.