Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HTML Navigation Plugin
This Plugin Creates HTML files for all the pages of Get Simple Website. The HTML navigation is enabled as the files are created. The HTML files can be deleted anytime to disable HTML navigation and restore normal php navigation of the site. Any change in content/ theme etc. will show in front-end only after recreation of HTML pages. Hope this will be helpful for our community...
Can't get work on clean installation, Button Create HTML Files working, but i can't see no error message or any generated *.html file in GSROOTPATH Sad
Plugin simply scans pages xml , retrieves html output of each page, modifies url-links in the pages and stores them at GSROOTPATH. It has been tested with GS 3.0 and 3.1 version.

Please ensure that GSROOT directory is chmod 755 and .htaccess is properly configured.
If problem still persists, pm me with details about version and snapshots of GSROOTPATH, GSDATAPAGESPATH, Plugin Admin Page etc.
First, thank you for creating this plugin. It is working well and extremely helpful.

I would like to modify it so that when the main navigation is updated on each HTML page, it lists relative path to the newly created HTML files at GSROOTPATH. Currently the plugin creates links with absolute URLs.

Any advice on what to modify?
Curious, what's the pros and cons of using html pages as opposed to php rendered pages as this plugin does? what was the reason for going this route? Just curious. thanks!
You can move it to a free host , it's also basically caching.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Ah, brilliant. Makes sense now, thank you! Smile
(2013-02-11, 17:15:19)akaziuna Wrote: First, thank you for creating this plugin. It is working well and extremely helpful.

I would like to modify it so that when the main navigation is updated on each HTML page, it lists relative path to the newly created HTML files at GSROOTPATH. Currently the plugin creates links with absolute URLs.

Any advice on what to modify?

Hi,
Going with your suggestion/need I've modified the plugin. The new version of plugin has option of choosing complete url/relative path in created html files.
Thanks for your support.
Awesome plugin! Thanks!
But in my case it's not work correctly with utf-8 template files, unfortunately
(2013-06-10, 03:14:46)anvold Wrote: Awesome plugin! Thanks!
But in my case it's not work correctly with utf-8 template files, unfortunately

if it does not support UTF-8, it should be fixed.

Support for UTF-8 is essential!
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18