Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-Page-Template-> automatically include new pages in a div
(2014-11-09, 22:39:32)davetest Wrote: I love the Carlos script http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...4#pid23834 it works great for a site that has all pages in the index page. But now I'm wondering if there's any way to have a site with just the sub pages in a mater page (like a single page site) and the rest of the site as normal. That way it would be nice to have several pages with the sub pages included like in a single page scrolling site. Any thoughts?

Thanks Timbow and shaun_a for responses. Shaun I'm right with you and so happy not to be using Drupal - GS for me every time!

I've managed a temporary fix using Simple Input Tabs plugin and placing each of the 'pages' of my single page sections into separate tabs using a page template that uses the Simple Input Tabs <?php insert_page_content(); ?> tag and the 'conventional' GS pages with a different page template. It works ok and I'm using a component to manually make a menu for reaching the anchors in the single page sub pages. Maybe if I was smarter I could work out how to use sub-menus form the I18n plugin for my single page pages.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One-Page-Template-> automatically include new pages in a div - by davetest - 2014-11-11, 06:58:14