Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for Extend
I have a suggestion for the Extended Area.

Get Simple has quite a few Plugins and Themes now and that is a great thing !!!

I think it might be helpful to users if the Plugins especially could be put into groups of how they are used.

Once they have been grouped it would be the responsibility of the developer to put new Plugins in the correct grouping when plugin is uploaded.

Bob
In Extend you have tags for the plugins, which should provide groupings. I think that's better than one group. But a tag cloud with the available tags and "live" search like here would be nice.

There is a Plugin Guide in the Wiki: it should list the available plugins for specific functionality and some features allowing the user to choose one. But it seems that nobody is extending it. Maybe a sticky topic in the forum pointing to the page could help.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
mvlcek Wrote:In Extend you have tags for the plugins, which should provide groupings. I think that's better than one group. But a tag cloud with the available tags and "live" search like here would be nice.

There is a Plugin Guide in the Wiki: it should list the available plugins for specific functionality and some features allowing the user to choose one. But it seems that nobody is extending it. Maybe a sticky topic in the forum pointing to the page could help.

Add to that version filtering, and thumbnails for all plugins not just themes.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix